Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (61780 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Northern Elders Order The Arrest Of Igbo Elders That Visited Aso Rock / How IG Of Police Visited Aso Rock Thrice After Siege Against Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
DONADAMS:
who is bashir Ahmed?

One mad dog from Futa Jallo
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Codeman01(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
clevvermind:
lazy youths taking bribe.

Useless and clueless old fool giving bribe
If anybody bring money now, I go collect am and vote for the right person, I will take the money as my own shares from dividend of democracy.... Meanwhile Buhari must go back to his cattle family
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by meeky007(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Handicopp:
Just like that
free game?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bashir reply is riddled of sacarsm it’s such a shame many don’t know.

In the end back 2 Daura remains d anthem

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by realalesh: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
My people,,My people
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by realalesh: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
My Niger people
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Moukandjo: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
chukwukahenry:
wait o..... 20 mill for doing what?

You see why we call you IPIGs the most unintelligent people ever!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
deolumike:
Can tell from the comments above that most people don't understand SARCASM.
Many of them are deluded. They just hate Buhari since he won GEJ at the last Presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Moukandjo: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I think theh do it is just that buhari has shown himself to be a big fool who is very unpredictable
Stop lying to yourself! Your fellow Jonathan sycophants don't; it's evident from the comments! And that's why we call you IPIGs the most unintelligent set of people ever!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Elthugnificent(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Is it just me or did anyone else see the sacarsm in this post?grin
I was just smh while reading the comments above.

It seems Nigerians don't get sacarsm.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

Stop lying to yourself! Your fellow Jonathan sycophants don't; it's evident from the comments! And that's why we call you IPIGs the most unintelligent set of people ever!
Read my previous posts you dunce.

Zombie with no hope of cure
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by cezarman(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
I don't think most people would understand this news thoughsmiley
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Moukandjo: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Read my previous posts you dunce.

Zombie with no hope of cure
Boy, I understand how unintelligent you are as a Jonathan sycophant that you are. You're misunderstanding my post. Read my post again & understand the reason why I quoted you, boy! Or you could tell someone more intelligent to help you!
Cheers!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

Boy, I understand how unintelligent you are as a Jonathan sycophant that you are. You're misunderstanding my post. Read my post again & understand the reason why I quoted you, boy! Or you could tell someone more intelligent to help you!
Cheers!
You are still not getting noticed by BMC.

I supported buhari in 2015, ever since he has bleeped up and now he is going you unintelligent zombie
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by penance(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
i hope tobi will remember all those mofos who wan die on top am before big brother and after big brother.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Ugosample(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
This country cheesy grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by SalamRushdie: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
post=68302957:
Lol grin cheesy wink,
It is actually #200 Million Naira each wink cheesy grin
Children of hate keep sounding stup*d on a daily basis.
Smh!

Common roadside grill business you couldn't manage and you are here talking gibberish..Will you keep quiet
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Habyyet: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
make them come gimme my share
before ogun kill them ����
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

You see why we call you IPIGs the most unintelligent people ever!
pls explain. no insult pls
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Moukandjo: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You are still not getting noticed by BMC.

I supported buhari in 2015, ever since he has bleeped up and now he is going you unintelligent zombie

Bla bla bla!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by taxiappguy: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello everyone

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by lereinter(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
all the youths have morgaged their future
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari was right that zombies youths are lazy and want free money.

Tomorrow these same foolish zombies will start channeling their frustration in framing others up because of campaigns 20 million from Buhari's campaign management.

Southwest Zombies will be visiting Aso Rock batch by batches to sell their integrity and their future leadership for bleeping 20 million worthless naira.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by ogundeleai(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
What an appropriate,, concise reply...... Failed twitter contractors everywhere figthing relentlessly to return the Nation to dark days
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Heffalump(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Mr. Deji don burst their secrete. We know the boys can't go empty handed na
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by edupedia: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Barney11:
Hypocrites!!Let them keep stealing,20mil each for what?

....my brother why were u absent in school when Figures of speech were taught?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by edupedia: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
ogundeleai:
What an appropriate,, concise reply...... Failed twitter contractors everywhere figthing relentlessly to return the Nation to dark days

....and they are more desperate cause they are not penetrating anywhere except their 2 tribal zones....

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
And who says both the youths and our elders are not lazy??
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by sprints1: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
the way Nigerians reason I feel ashamed I am from this country... a country where 95% of people think the same way is a country that will not change...look at how these ones are talking like fools...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by danloskiy18: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
ednut1:
Buhari till 2023 abeg. D sufferings must be complete
God forbid
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies by Barney11: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2018
edupedia:

....my brother why were u absent in school when Figures of speech were taught?

I no like school so I am always at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.