Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours (21065 Views)

Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by IME1: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
sad
We don't need distractions in this camp
Expectations are high

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by MrLouisVanGaal1: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kingsley10000:
THAT GUYS A COLOSSAL MISTAKE MADE BY OUR COACH

Imagine players we left behind for this good for nothing

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Smarkie: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
if he want to loose the starting 11(in their mandetory 3 matches) let him make rift with mikel
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by taxiappguy: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good luck guys
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by histemple: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
odun360:
Super Eagles assistant captain, Ogenyi Onazi has dismissed reports he and the national team captain, John Mikel Obi are having a rift in camp ahead of the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup.

It was claimed that both stars are no longer on talking terms due to a fight for leadership and it's distracting other players in camp.

Speaking with Complete Sports Nigeria in a chat, Onazi denied having any rift with Mikel.

“It’s ridiculous to read that I don’t take orders from him (Mikel),” Onazi told CSN. “He’s an outstanding individual and it hurts that this could be out there without verification.

“I relate well with Mikel, he is our captain and our leader. Thank you for trying to balance your reports.

“We all grew up together in Jos and he’s someone I have looked up to since I started my career. I get along with him and he has been helpful encouraging me after the criticism I received after the England game.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/i-dont-have-rift-with-mikel-we-relate.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Mumu reporter. Why are they saying BOTH STARS, so Onazi is also a star?
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
seriously
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by bionixs: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
odun360:
Super Eagles assistant captain, Ogenyi Onazi has dismissed reports he and the national team captain, John Mikel Obi are having a rift in camp ahead of the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup.

It was claimed that both stars are no longer on talking terms due to a fight for leadership and it's distracting other players in camp.

Speaking with Complete Sports Nigeria in a chat, Onazi denied having any rift with Mikel.

“It’s ridiculous to read that I don’t take orders from him (Mikel),” Onazi told CSN. “He’s an outstanding individual and it hurts that this could be out there without verification.

“I relate well with Mikel, he is our captain and our leader. Thank you for trying to balance your reports.

“We all grew up together in Jos and he’s someone I have looked up to since I started my career. I get along with him and he has been helpful encouraging me after the criticism I received after the England game.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/i-dont-have-rift-with-mikel-we-relate.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
I don't care if you relate or not. I don't dey find better catapult wey I go take wait for una for airportu
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by slimshed09(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
PRODUCT OF THE DAY
====▪▪=▪▪====

THE FAIRMONT, LEKKI AJAH

The Fairmont is indeed the fairest deal on the lekki corridor for perfect blend of urban and country living.

The idea of The Fairmont is to create luxury private communities in fast growing locations where quality is put into details. It's carefully conceptualized to give you well planned environments with lush green gardens, extensive walkways and modern infrastructures.

INFRASTRUCTURE
- Paved roads,
- Covered drainages,
- Perimeter fencing & Gate House
- Street Lights
- Pedestrian walkways,
- Pedestrian boulevard
- CCTV Camera
- Modern electrification with street lights and uncompromising security details.

WHY CHOOSE THE FAIRMONT?
• High capital appreciation
• Eco-friendly environment
• Top-grade infrastructures
• Closed proximity to huge developments.

NEIGBOURHOOD
Other major development within the region include:

- The Novare Mall Sangotedo
- Lagos Business School
- Emperor Garden
- Grenadines Estate
- Lagos Homes
- Private Educational Institutions
- visible infrastructure
amongst others.

This region is attracting major investors and developers; poised for great rental returns and capital appreciation.

PLOT PRICE: N12,800,000
PLOT SIZE: 500sqm
TITLE: C of O

Instalment Payment tenure up to 60 months with Initial deposit of N640,000

For more information and inspection booking 07033738449
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Unik3030: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Onazi is a minus1,you are the jonah(set bk) in that team..you suppose be leading songs for supporters club
what about Mikel?a whole captain that can't coordinate play

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Seun360(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Onazi could be a big F-up in Russia, he doesn't look promising at all

Singling out Onazi is wrong, even Mikel is a waste of space.

Ighalo is shit.

Getting a point in that group would be a massive achievement for the Tasty Fried Super Chickens in Russia.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Both of you has no business in Russia.
If both of you have the interest of Nigeria at heart, then come back home so that we'll replace you with the Nwakali brothers.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by godwon01(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Super eagles fan are one funny fans.Behaving like a prostitute. This same Onazi has served this country very well. He has been praised several times before. One match played with below average performances does not mean the end of his career. We all have our good day and bad days. Nigerians fans are full of unpredictable character.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Akinpelumusibau: 2:54am On Jun 09, 2018
We don hear U mr Onazi but me i no believe U ooooooooo. Down Eagles
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 09, 2018
godwon01:
Super eagles fan are one funny fans.Behaving like a prostitute. This same Onazi has served this country very well. He has been praised several times before. One match played with below average performances does not mean the end of his career. We all have our good day and bad days. Nigerians fans are full of unpredictable character.
Datz just d way humans are. It all just takes one bad day and everyone starts insulting you
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by 8stargeneral: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmm,i don dey see super eagles failure from behind cry
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by eddyslim(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
#IstandWithOgenyiOnazi
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Hardamz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
inoki247:
if u like Drift no geh rift i know we are just going dere for Jersey sake. exchange Jersey afta each match and come back home... on behalf of me and my Ancestors i dedicate dix to u guys..
you will be amazed bou how far we gonna go.
Re: I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
ONAZI N SHEHU!
#Croatia n Iceland will be licking their mouth. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

FA Cup: Manchester United To Face Chelsea, Arsenal Faces Manchester City / Iwobi Happy To Score Winning Penalty Against Chelsea / Tokyo2020: Divine Oduduru Disqualified From 100m Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.