Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) (1838 Views)

Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by GistMeMore: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
GistMore.com

Afropop star, #Davido keeps winning. Davido has just signed a Multi Million Dollar Deal With music manager, Scooter Braun.

Scott Samuel "Scooter" Braun is an American talent manager, producer, writer, and businessman.

Braun represents Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Martin Garrix, Psy, Carly Rae Jepsen, Dan + Shay, Tori Kelly and The Wanted, among others.

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/davido-signs-multi-million-dollar-deal-justin-biebers-manager-scooter-braun

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by GistMeMore: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by austin2wise(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
NAWAO WHEN WILL I MAKE MINE NAH
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
He should rather be looking for deals with Johnson and Johnson, Roche holding, Bayer and GSK to develop pills or potions that can help him with that croak he calls voice.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Davido Davido Davido

How many times did I call u ...

You are making us proud over here in Africa and Nigeria to be specific. .

You rock boy.
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by borlah50(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
When you get money reach sum certain level,village people sef go change their mindset. Poverty sef go dey fear ur generation to cum

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by austin2wise(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Davido Davido Davido

You rock boy.
undecided
chriskosherbal:
Davido Davido Davido

You rock boy.
repeat yourself.. Is that the way to make a country proud??

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by decatalyst(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
This dude is about to be stupendously rich shocked

More coast to conquer!
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by decatalyst(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
austin2wise:
undecided repeat yourself.. Is that the way to make a country proud??

Izzit by internet fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by austin2wise(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
decatalyst:

Izzit by internet fraud?
go invest bro

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Let me be as controversial as possible.

This stuffz is illumimatic in nature.

Don't quote me. You have your balls with you always. Argue with it.

☣ ☠
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by Giddymoney(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Someone that has sold his soul to devil

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by Wonderboy91: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Giddymoney:
Someone that has sold his soul to devil
smh
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by diadem10: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Picture of him signing the deal?
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by HerCuteness(f): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
na wa oh as if 30billion is not enough for him lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by IamLucy(f): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
HerCuteness:
na wa oh as if 30billion is not enough for him lol
He's blessed.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by cheddahboy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
O. B. O
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by HerCuteness(f): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Iapost=68305187:

He's blessed.
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by PenlsCaP: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Davido Davido Davido
[s]How many times did I call u ...
You rock boy.[/s]
Whatever he is he is for himself
He is making himself proud..
U no follow...
There is no time u are going to add "I am from same country with davido". In ur CV.
Re: Davido Signs Multi Million Dollar Deal With Justin Bieber's Manager (photo) by sodiqapril(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
he only took pix with the guy and you guys already for formulated a story that he signed a multimillion deal..Satan is a novice compared to 9ja bloggers and lai Mohammed.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Wedding With Her Boyfriend Somadina / Comic Yoruba Actor, Babatee Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Style (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Call Out A Die Hard Hater Calling Her "My Mummy" Because Of Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.