Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor (1971 Views)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / Ortom Awards Contract For 1.2km Road At 890 Million Naira / Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Truth be told wike is the most mediocre Governor Rivers state had ever had. He is the biggest propagandist. I am so surprised at the magnitude of party he convened recently just to commission abacha road that is less than 2km. A very narrow road that he didn't care to expand before dualising. He has been going around commissioning projects too trivial for a state local government to commission let alone for a state Government.

Amaechi the former governor built world standard roads...dual carriege broad ways with subdrainage system and pedestrian walkway as well as street light. These roads till date make up of 85% of major road currently in rivers state yet we didn't always see him convening party here and there to commission them. The Quality, "quntity" and length of Roads like NTA, Ada Gorge, Rumuola, opkoru, market, etc done by Amaechi will tell you that wike is a big scam.

Apart from his propaganda and commissioning scam he has killed the other sector of the economy in the State such as education, health, agriculture, human capital development, etc. These are the areas Rivers state was onece leading during Amaechi's time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by BelovedBuhari(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2018
He is just a fat bloke who has opened his backside for Igbos to kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by Obinwenite(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Lol....show us 0.5km commissioned by any APC gov,minister and,president.SmH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Obinwenite:
Lol....show us 0.5km commissioned by any APC gov,minister and,president.SmH
That's how they deceive block head like you embarassed must you always commission every project
Even the money used to convene the commissioning party as well as inviting top dignitaries would even be enough to carry out and complete another project
Our youths are just too lazy to think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by OfficialAwol(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2018
6pax:
Truth be told wike is the most mediocre Governor Rivers state had ever had. He is the biggest propagandist. Am so surprise the magnitude of the party he convened recent just to commission abacha road that is less than 2km. A very narrow road that he didn't care to expand before dualising. He has been going around commissioning projects too trivial for a state local government to commission let alone for a state Government.

Amaechi the former governor built world standard roads...dual carriege broad ways with subdrainage system and pedestrian walkway as well as street light. These roads till date make up of 85% of major road currently in rivers state yet we didn't always see him convening party here and there to commission them. The Quality, "quntity" and length of Roads like NTA, Ada Gorge, Rumuola, opkoru, market, etc done by Amaechi will tell you that wike is a big scam.

Apart from his propaganda and commissioning scam he has killed the other sector of the economy in the State such as education, health, agriculture, human capital development, etc. These are the areas Rivers state was onece leading during Amaechi's time

Tell Buhari to show us 1km of road constructed by his administration since 3 years and win automatic reelection.

If I say you are a buffoon Now, these MODs will come to flex muscle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by wingmanII: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2018
6pax:
Truth be told wike is the most mediocre Governor Rivers state had ever had. He is the biggest propagandist. I am so surprised at the magnitude of party he convened recently just to commission abacha road that is less than 2km. A very narrow road that he didn't care to expand before dualising. He has been going around commissioning projects too trivial for a state local government to commission let alone for a state Government.

I hate liars! Which road built by his predecessor did he commission?
Yes, Amaechi did well in his first term. Second term was zero. Amassing fund for buhari's election campaign.
Wike is doing great so far. Only a lying bastard will call him mediocre.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by PFRB: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2018
The OP is a slowpoke. I live in PH, Elelenwo to be precise. Let that OP come to Elelenwo and make this statement. He will not go away as he came.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by omenka(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Needless thread bro.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by TheTrueSeeker: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by Burukpe: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2018
You are a real bonkum without no any real or known ethnic background

2 Likes

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by donphilopus: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
PFRB:
The OP is a slowpoke. I live in PH, Elelenwo to be precise. Let that OP come to Elelenwo and make this statement. He will not go away as he came.
[/s]

Thug.

That's the trademark of Wike though.

1 Like

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2018
wingmanII:

I hate liars! Which road built by his predecessor did he commission?
Yes, Amaechi did well in his first term. Second term was zero. Amassing fund for buhari's election campaign.
Wike is doing great so far. Only a lying bastard will call him mediocre.
Eagle Island rd, slaughter rd, UOE rd, among others are standard roads with over 80% completion by the previous administration that your deceptive governor commissioned.
With lesser budgets at his disposal Amaechi during his first tenure was talking about monumental projects such as 606060...60 health center in 60 communities in 60 days, 700 public schools in 23 LGA, massive overseas scholarship, agricultural revolution, massive construction and reconstruction of roads, etc
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by wingmanII: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2018
6pax:

Eagle Island rd, slaughter rd, UOE rd, among others are standard roads with over 80% completion by the previous administration that your deceptive governor commissioned.
With lesser budgets at his disposal Amaechi during his first tenure was talking about monumental projects such as 606060...60 health center in 60 communities in 60 days, 700 public schools in 23 LGA, massive overseas scholarship, agricultural revolution, massive construction and reconstruction of roads, etc
No point arguing with you. I live around Trans Amadi. You say Slaughter road was 80% completed by Amaechi? I can't believe anybody could say such blatant lie. Amaechi dug up the road, making it impossible to access the rest of trans Amadi from Slaughter. This was the situation until Wike took over. How can excavating part of a road amount to 80%?completion. you may dislike Wike, but these are unnecessary lies.
Amaechi enjoyed the oil windfall, when oil was $100 +,
His allocations were 10 times what Wike gets today. How then can you say his budget was less?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
wingmanII:

No point arguing with you. I live around Trans Amadi. You say Slaughter road was 80% completed by Amaechi? I can't believe anybody could say such blatant lie. Amaechi dug up the road, making it impossible to access the rest of trans Amadi from Slaughter. This was the situation until Wike took over. How can excavating part of a road amount to 80%?completion. you may dislike Wike, but these are unnecessary lies.
Amaechi enjoyed the oil windfall, when oil was $100 +,
His allocations were 10 times what Wike gets today. How then can you say his budget was less?

What are you saying? l know you don't really know what construction of roads is all about. Do you know that the subdrainage system constitutes over 30% of the cost of most road construction? Amaechi completed the subdrainage system, the median, expansion and compansation as well as part of the asphalt. What your bogus Governor did was only to complete the asphalting and huredly commissioned the road.

Mind you during Amaechis first tenure we had the biggest economic recession when oil sold for less than $30per barrel. Go check Amaechi's budget for the first term averaged less than #250b annually, but wike's current budget is over #500b annually

1 Like

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by Babacele: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wike is a huge and dangerous scam that we would remove by hook or crook by 2019. It is an insult comparing Workaholic Amaechi with the uncouth noisemaker called Wike d.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by anibi9674: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
somebody should tell wike that we did not vote him in to be doing mediocre road rehabilitation project in rivers state and be shouting Mr project upandan. He should bring back buguma fish farm.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by Turantula(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Buhari always comissioning the whole world maybe thats why nobody can see it is coz its too big
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
PFRB:
Ranting without substance angry
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by flamingREED(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
PFRB:

People in Elelenwo will continue to be amazed.
I mean, that road was a nightmare.
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by Abagworo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
flamingREED:

People in Elelenwo will continue to be amazed.
I mean, that road was a nightmare.

Yes Wike did Elelenwo but Amaechi built 90 percent of roads Wike has commissioned so far. Abacha road is his major project alongside Elelenwo and Presidential. All combined is not up to 6 or 8km.. The Port Harcourt to Owerri road alone is more than everything Wike has done on road but I respect Wike for rehabilitating and finishing the Obiri Ikwerre-Airport road. That's commendable.

1 Like

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2018
Propaganda sells really well
Deite spiff is one of the best governors to have ruled rivers state. He commissioned few monumental projecs(he didn't have time yo commission trivial project)yet he wasn't given a nickname

Odili is one of the worse governor to have ruled rivers. Always commissioning projects with eloberate parties. Inviting top dignitaries with huge amount of money (his notorious in commissioning a project more than once). He was given a golden governor

Amaechi unarguably the best governor Rivers state had ever had as he touched almost all the sectors of the economy such ad health, education, agriculture, infrastructure, human capital development, security, etc. He rearly commission projects. He wasn't given a nickname

Wike the current Governor a reminiscent of Odili is gallivanting up and down hosting parties and sharng Rivers money in the name of commissioning project. Yet He is called Mr project instead of Mr party shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Burukpe:
You are a real bonkum without no any real or known ethnic background
Truth hurts cry
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by DabuIIIT: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
He is just a fat bloke who has opened his backside for Igbos to kiss
just as you've been sniffing that of ur belovedbuhari
grin
S.M.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by oderinlewo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
6pax:

That's how they deceive block head like you embarassed must you always commission every project
Even the money used to convene the commissioning party as well as inviting top dignitaries would even be enough to carry out and complete another project
Our youths are just too lazy to think
if I were you, I would just do what he asked you to do.... Politics apart, wike is one of the few performing governors we have around....Atleast u cant be more of an APC man than the vice president ...
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2018
oderinlewo:
if I were you, I would just do what he asked you to do.... Politics apart, wike is one of the few performing governors we have around....Atleast u cant be more of an APC man than the vice president ...
Name what wike has done in human capital development, Education, health care, agriculture, security, rural development, job Creation then we can start talking
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by OROZ(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Only energies of rivers state will come here n speak negative words any government in seat, if the current government is commissioning 2km or it predecessor simply means the work done by the predecessor was either substandard or inconclusive. Let's love ourselves so rivers state can move forward, as a matter of fact, I'm not impressed yet of any governor in rivers state, they're all fighting for selfish interest more than the citizens, we see everything happening, we are not fools.
Re: Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor by 6pax: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2018
OROZ:
Only energies of rivers state will come here n speak negative words any government in seat, if the current government is commissioning 2km or it predecessor simply means the work done by the predecessor was either substandard or inconclusive. Let's love ourselves so rivers state can move forward, as a matter of fact, I'm not impressed yet of any governor in rivers state, they're all fighting for selfish interest more than the citizens, we see everything happening, we are not fools.
Are you really making sense

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Decides - They Are Stealing Our Ballot Boxes.. Polling Center Scattered As / Pmb Does It Again. Clears Nnpc Jv Debts Gej Left For Him. / Ibadan-kano Standard Guage To Cost $8b – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.