Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Is In My Cds Group? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Is In My Cds Group? (1614 Views)

See Pictures: My CDS Group Visited Portharcourt Prison Facility, Bundu / A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State / Can I Change My CDS Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hi!!!!! Please who is in icpc cds group batch b 2017/2018 Abuja Wuse Zone 3. Please reply this post.... I don’t talk to anyone there and this is my lame attempt to make friends lol. Remember Batch B 2017/18 i.e Fc/17b
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by kpakungu001(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Anti Corruption.....
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by okwabayi(m): 2:32am On Jun 10, 2018
You already know your problem. Why don't you start talking to people rather than raise our guard here?
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Darkseid(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lumpylumps:
Hi!!!!! Please who is in icpc cds group batch b 2017/2018 Abuja Wuse Zone 3. Please reply this post.... I don’t talk to anyone there and this is my lame attempt to make friends lol. Remember Batch B 2017/18 i.e Fc/17b

Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Traveller11: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lumpylumps:
I don't know why a feel a little bad for you that you have to come on nairaland to meet people you actually see at regular intervals.
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Traveller11:
I don't know why a feel a little bad for you that you have to come on nairaland to meet people you actually see at regular intervals.
Listen Sweety, the post was for people in my group. So if you’re not, I suggest you shut the hell up and don’t stick your dirty nose where it doesn’t belong
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:
You already know your problem. Why don't you start talking to people rather than raise our guard here?
I never said I had a problem. My intention was to meet someone here or anywhere before we see face to face. If I could walk up to anybody, I obviously would’ve done that by now. Not everybody is that free and some people battle anxiety....so if I were you, I’ll learn to understand something before using my thumbs to text whatever the hell I think I should. Please love mind your business!
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by okwabayi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lumpylumps:

I never said I had a problem.
You didn't have to say so. I can read and understand write ups.

This...
I don’t talk to anyone there and this is my lame attempt to make friends
is a problem. Going to talk with people is a natural skill. People who haven't mastered the skill find it hard to do.

My intention was to meet someone here or anywhere before we see face to face.
It's better to approach them in real life. Using a text based medium will make you exhaust all options of conversation before you guys even meet.
Also, if they were here they would have responded a long time ago.

If I could walk up to anybody, I obviously would’ve done that by now.
So what's stopping you? Normal human beings don't bite.

Not everybody is that free and some people battle anxiety
Most people are open to small talk. Battling anxiety is a minute issue you can easily overcome.

so if I were you, I’ll learn to understand something before using my thumbs to text whatever the hell I think I should.
Welcome to nairaland.

Please love mind your business!
If I did, your thread would have remained bare till now.
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by okwabayi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lumpylumps:

Listen Sweety, the post was for people in my group. So if you’re not, I suggest you shut the hell up and don’t stick your dirty nose where it doesn’t belong
Stop acting rude and accept our advice. I'll give you a hint: every poster who responds to your thread will say the same thing. I can bet 4,000 NGN on it.
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Traveller11: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lumpylumps:

Yeah, evidently, but I don't see the people on the so called group replying to this post. If you want to make friends get the hell off your high horse and actually talk to these people instead of bringing your stanky attention seeking ass to clog the nairaland feed.

And I'm not your sweety.
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:

You didn't have to say so. I can read and understand write ups.

This...

is a problem. Going to talk with people is a natural skill. People who haven't mastered the skill find it hard to do.

It's better to approach them in real life. Using a text based medium will make you exhaust all options of conversation before you guys even meet.
Also, if they were here they would have responded a long time ago.

So what's stopping you? Normal human beings don't bite.

Most people are open to small talk. Battling anxiety is a minute issue you can easily overcome.

Welcome to nairaland.

If I did, your thread would have remained bare till now.
Lmao! Is this how jobless you are? Hahaha you took your time out of the day just to analyze a simple post so you can prove a point? Wow!!!! Just so you know, I’m not reading whatever it is you typed, but all I’m gonna say is you should invest this time on something else especially something that concerns you cos this is sad lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Traveller11:
Yeah, evidently, but I don't see the people on the so called group replying to this post. If you want to make friends get the hell off your high horse and actually talk to these people instead of bringing your stanky attention seeking ass to clog the nairaland feed.

And I'm not your sweety.
I don’t think I added ‘my’ before saying sweety. It’s just an expression. Retardation is one of the biggest problems in our country today!!!! Please sit mind your business o!!!!! I’m on a high horse, I’m an attention seeker, blah blah blah.... I accept all your charges...are you happy now Please leave my post alone!!! Why are you guys so pressed by just a damn post Don’t y’all have lives??
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by okwabayi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lumpylumps:

Lmao! Is this how jobless you are? Hahaha you took your time out of the day just to analyze a simple post so you can prove a point? Wow!!!! Just so you know, I’m not reading whatever it is you typed, but all I’m gonna say is you should invest this time on something else especially something that concerns you cos this is sad lol
Oh. One came to troll this forum. It's not the first time I missed my way. I will take my leave now.
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:

Oh. One came to troll this forum. It's not the first time I missed my way. I will take my leave now.
From the look of things, you have never found your way! Bye! And learn to mind your damn business
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:

Stop acting rude and accept our advice. I'll give you a hint: every poster who responds to your thread will say the same thing. I can bet 4,000 NGN on it.
4K? Hahaha that says a whole lot about you. Please you guys should go and get a life instead of getting pissed off about a damn post!! God of mercy! You don’t know how many people you guys are entertaining with you shitty sad replies
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Traveller11: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lumpylumps:

I don’t think I added ‘my’ before saying sweety. It’s just an expression. Retardation is one of the biggest problems in our country today!!!! Please sit mind your business o!!!!! I’m on a high horse, I’m an attention seeker, blah blah blah.... I accept all your charges...are you happy now Please leave my post alone!!! Why are you guys so pressed by just a damn post Don’t y’all have lives??
Oh I do have a life, with people I can't talk to in it and I don't need nairaland to talk to them either. Enjoy the rest of your miserably lonely life and don't quote me again.
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Next2Bezee(m): 1:09am On Jun 13, 2018
That escalated quickly...
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Next2Bezee:
That escalated quickly...
Tell me about it
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Lumpylumps: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Traveller11:
Oh I do have a life, with people I can't talk to in it and I don't need nairaland to talk to them either. Enjoy the rest of your miserably lonely life and don't quote me again.
First off, you were the one who came to my post so yeah get the hell out. Secondly, cos I want to make friends in my group makes me a lonely person? Lmao! How dumb are you? Does my life revolve around cds? Hahaha. Thirdly, you know you typed ‘can’t’ right? Come at me when you gain some sense or even at least become smart enough to proofread your dumb post before actually posting them !
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by meobizy(f): 1:09am On Mar 27, 2019
What an entitled poster with nothing to offer *spits*.
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by Traveller11: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:
What an entitled poster with nothing to offer *spits*.
Lmao how did you dig up this thread? Definitely not one of my finest exchanges on Nairaland grin. Peace & love @ Lumpylumps
Re: Who Is In My Cds Group? by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Traveller11:
Lmao how did you dig up this thread? Definitely not one of my finest exchanges on Nairaland grin. Peace & love @ Lumpylumps
The poster is a stupid socially awkward child not ready to take correction.
I don’t see why others entertained her immaturity.
It’s a good thing she disappeared, she won’t have lasted long here anyway.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If There Is No Available State / How True Is The Increment Of NYSC Allowee To 49700# / 2016 Batch A On-line Registration NYSC Has Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.