Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career (483 Views)

Download Music: Dyan Ft Alhaji Bello _ Leave My Girl (mixed By Mtouch) / Picazo Rhap Biography, Lifestyle, Education, Music Career And Net Worth. / I Need A Sponsor For My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by Asajadman(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
My Girl Friend Called Me Last Month In An Angry Voice That She Need Some Cash For Her Sister Wedding And I Promised Her Some Money Due To I Got A Birthday Show I Wanna Perform And After I Get Paid That I Will Send To Her But Later On, The Money I Got For The Show Is Not That Much But I Really Tried And Sent Her 7k Out Of 15k She Asked For But She Called Me Back In The Evening And She Said Guy I Will Be Glad If You Can Put More Effort By Adding Yahoo To Empower Your Musical Movement Pls With These Type Of Word She Outtered Can I Still Continue The Love Affairs And Also Depend On The Girl, Because A Faithfull Girl Suppose Not To Say That By Encouraging His Boyfriend To Be Involve In A Cyber Crime.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
ABEG, Don't mind her oooo!!
She won't be there with you when you go to jail ooo!!

Daughter of Jezebel she is!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by Asajadman(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Thanks My Brother
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by dkronicle(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
What is there ? Do yahoo and use her for plus.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by anibirelawal(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
All she care for is your money. Please face your music career & be hopeful that you will make it from music someday, instead of engaging in crimes.
Moreso dont be discouraged by someone or anyone who dont care about your future.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by Asajadman(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
dkronicle:
My Boss This One Nah Thick Advice.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by Asajadman(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
post=68308220:
ABEG, Don't mind her oooo!! She won't be there with you when you go to jail ooo!!
Daughter of Jezebel she is!
Great Advice Thanks So Much.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by Asajadman(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
anibirelawal:
All she care for is your money. Please face your music career & be hopeful that you will make it from music someday, instead of engaging in crimes.
Moreso dont be discouraged by someone or anyone who dont care about your future.
Hmmmm I Will Never Forget This Quote Is Special To Me.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by Adedaniel211(m): 5:25am On Jun 09, 2018
dkronicle:
. bad guy ever liveth.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by Asajadman(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Adedaniel211:
. bad guy ever liveth.
Walahi Uncle Nah Headmaster He Know Be Prefect.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by melody91: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Asajadman:
My Girl Friend Called Me Last Month In An Angry Voice That She Need Some Cash For Her Sister Wedding And I Promised Her Some Money Due To I Got A Birthday Show I Wanna Perform And After I Get Paid That I Will Send To Her But Later On, The Money I Got For The Show Is Not That Much But I Really Tried And Sent Her 7k Out Of 15k She Asked For But She Called Me Back In The Evening And She Said Guy I Will Be Glad If You Can Put More Effort By Adding Yahoo To Empower Your Musical Movement Pls With These Type Of Word She Outtered Can I Still Continue The Love Affairs And Also Depend On The Girl, Because A Faithfull Girl Suppose Not To Say That By Encouraging His Boyfriend To Be Involve In A Cyber Crime.
uncle your wahala is too much... goan do yahoo
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me To Add Yahoo With My Music Career by Asajadman(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2018
melody91:
uncle your wahala is too much... goan do yahoo
Bro I Can't Because Without Yahoo Have Gone Far About My Music Career, I Got My Music On Mtn Music+ And Also On 9mobile Callertunez And Have Launched An Album In Added Have Featured On Dj Real And Kaywise Alaba Mixtapes Also Have Been Collecting Little Little Amount For Paid Shows So If Having A Girlfriend As An Upcoming Artist Will Damage My Dream I Prefer To Forget The Babe And Move On Thanks Boss.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Starkid Ft Saint Chuks X Wataj - One Love / Eje Wizzy (freestyle Plenty Money) / Watch Gimme Love By DJ Exclusive Ft Duncan Mighty Official Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.