Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) (21144 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by greatman2810: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

She posted the pictures with the caption:

Happy birthday to me!
They say ‘Life opens up many unexpected changes, beautiful possibilities and even some disastrous heartbreak. That’s how life is – it’s spontaneous, amazing, painful and yet, undeniably fulfilling’. People usually compare their life to that of a roller coaster. Spinning them round and round with unexpected twists and turns. I realised my life has been somewhat different. I would say my life has been rather one heck of an Amusement park that harbours many rollercoasters. For many years I had been jumping from one ride to the other in search of fulfilment to a void I felt Was empty. No matter the next ride I got in, it would take me to the same destination. A disappointing end to an exhilarating journey. This was the repetitive manner in which I lived my life. Little did I know that a higher being had higher plans for me. Little did I know that the Angels where looking down in heavy anticipation. Waiting for instructions from the Father to intercept my case.
You see life is like an unending school. Those who refuse to learn will never progress to a higher level. As I clock another year in the university of life I can confidently say that I am progressing to the next level. I have learnt so much in the class of Giving, Love, understanding and spirituality.
I want to thank God for the gift of life. There is nothing more precious.
#KINGTONTO

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-her-33rd-birthday-today-photos/
cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Yian1(m): 1:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Yes, Tonto Dikeh, Mo mo age e!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Admin4322(f): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2018
Happy Birthday

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:46am On Jun 09, 2018
HAPYY BIRTHDAY TONTO D.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS.
GOD BLESS YOUR GOOD HEART.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Samusu(m): 3:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Rubbish

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by naijapage(f): 5:11am On Jun 09, 2018
cry cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Hbd mama

See also
Dbanj Celebrates His Birthday With Adorable Photo >>> http://www.praizenews.com/dbanj-celebrates-his-birthday-with-adorable-photo/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Chubhie: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2018
Just 33 and her drama and my grandmother are competing seriously I doff hat for Big Church with a large heart.

I wish that this new year brings tonto a drama-less experience.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by ViaGist: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Ugaboy: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Happy Birthday ToTo Dikeh

More Men to ur backside

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2018
I love Tonto's honesty

Some of her female age mates in the industry are still celebrating 23yrs old ..

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:
Just 33 and her drama and my grandmother are competing seriously I doff hat for Big Church with a large heart.

What is this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Why do ppl always celebrate birthday with photoshoot? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Damoxy(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Pavore9:

Tonto's personality thrives on drama, that is her essence.....who she is.
CriticMaestro:
More like your private part has been an amusement park, oloshi rabata
Chubhie:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2018
More like your private part has been an amusement park, oloshi rabata

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Drama Queen grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:

Tonto's personality thrives on drama, that is her essence.....who she is.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by lastempero: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Yea it's true,small boys playing ground grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by princechiemekam(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Please help me with a medical suggestion .....i caught a sick dove this morning in my house .....i don't want her to die ....please what medication should get for her to survive .

Please help

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Barrysleek(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2018
King Tonto and Dbanj are birthday mate......the could have been a couple

Happy birthday to two strong hardworking Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Bitch

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Tos87(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Looks like someone is copying FFK wife on picture pose here. grin and that, we later got three bouncing babies.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2018
More like ur life has been amazing drama....madam drama queen

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Why do ppl always celebrate birthday with photoshoot? undecided
people or WOMEN in general undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by scarffield(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2018
princechiemekam:
Please help me with a medical suggestion .....i caught a sick dove this morning in my house .....i don't want her to die ....please what medication should get for her to survive .

Please help
Goan cook it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2018
She's still young oo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2018
People stroll in and out of an amusement park and even the uncultured litters it shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by bidak(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Happy birthday to her but Is she still an actress cos I can’t remember the last time I saw her in a movie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by lilyheaven: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2018
You look that doll called Barbie.
Happy birthday day! Barbie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2018
What a life! who cares....If anybody likes, let his of life be a Disneyland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan Brother's Burial / Praiz: "Ladies Who Want To Date Me Should Try Their Luck By Applying" / Bbnaija Star Ifu Ennada Savagely Claps Back At Non-fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.