Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? (842 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / What Angels Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 09, 2018
If no, why? Kindly state your reason(s)

If yes, I don't even know what to say grin

But I know a lot of people who'd draw white men will come here to lie.

1 Like

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by maisauki: 4:40am On Jun 09, 2018
God is beyond reasoning, description or comprehension.
just leave Him in His glory

2 Likes

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by sagerasaq: 5:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Oga which God we dey talk about Why u no say Draw Devil... U wan draw God. Some people sef..
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by M0ron: 5:34am On Jun 09, 2018
iiooxx:

Why do you care?
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by Aaronsrod: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2018
iiooxx:

I will never lie!! My Redeemer lives. He is not a African man. I have washed in the blood of my Lord and Saviour.

Accept Him! Kneel and warship!!

1 Like

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by rekinomtla(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
If I told to sketch what your ancestors look like would you draw a monkey or ape?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by superhumanist(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:

I will never lie!! My Redeemer lives. He is not a African man. I have washed in the blood of my Lord and Saviour.

But he isn't a white man either.

You sound like a slave with a shackled brain

2 Likes

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by superhumanist(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
rekinomtla:
If I told to sketch what your ancestors look like would you draw a monkey or ape?

Silly, nonsensical and irrelevant comment.
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by rekinomtla(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
superhumanist:

Silly, nonsensical and irrelevant comment.

This is a silly and nonsensical thread.

1 Like

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by geoworldedu: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good thread
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by 0temSapien: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Trying to draw God Almighty, people will end up drawing the gods. A christian will end up drawing Yahweh his god, nudely or clothed. A Muslim will end up drawing Allah, bearded or bald. A Hindu will end up drawing Vishnu, a Yoruba traditionalist could draw Olorun as a negro, but eventually none of them would draw God Almighty, the GREAT CONSCIOUSNESS that created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun and the rest of the thousands of gods ever worshipped by the humans.

To draw God Almighty, one have to draw everything in EXISTENCE because God is EXISTENCE. But because no one can draw everything in EXISTENCE, then it means no one can draw God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by Aaronsrod: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
superhumanist:

But he isn't a white man either.

You sound like a slave with a shackled brain

I am free. He has freed me.

He can free you also.

If you love Him He will love you forever.

2 Likes

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:

LMAO bruh grin

1 Like

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by ScienceWatch: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
rekinomtla:
If I told you to sketch what your ancestors look like would you draw a monkey or ape?
Haaaa ha hic hic, I am rolling on the floor laughing.
ROTFL, LMAO you are extremely truthful and funny at the same time.Lol.

Have you heard Richard Dawkins, atheisms SATANIC prophet ? He told atheists that they were all once FISH.

2 Likes

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by ScienceWatch: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
iiooxx:

You are wrong. I won't sketch a white man if I sketch the atheists deity know as NO-GOD.
Prof. Richard Dawkins the modern SATANIC prophet of Atheism said all Atheists were once fish.
Therefore I will sketch a Sea Urchin as the atheists God.

1 Like

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
God is neither white or black God is light.

1 Like

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jesse01:
God is neither white or black God is light.

Exactly... The last time I saw God, He look exactly like me just with a more matured face, this shows the more I seek to know Him the more I see me transforming into Him.

1 Like

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by superhumanist(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Have you heard Richard Dawkins, atheisms SATANIC prophet ? He told atheists that they were all once FISH.

Your silly comments does not relate to the topic. Please gather sense
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by superhumanist(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
rekinomtla:

Why ask this silly question? Wouldn't it be better if you addressed the topic?
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by rekinomtla(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
ScienceWatch:

grin grin grin so I should probably rephrase my question as follows:

If I told you to sketch what your ancestors look like would you draw a monkey, ape or fish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by rekinomtla(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
superhumanist:

I am addressing the topic, just indirectly.

1 Like

Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by ScienceWatch: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
rekinomtla:

If I told you to sketch what your ancestors look like would you draw a monkey, ape or fish?
Hic Hic haaa haaaa you got me in stiches here.
Well said. Lol.
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by ScienceWatch: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
rekinomtla:

Ignore that dude if you don't want to be reported and banned.
He has appointed himself as Nairalands gestapo. He no good o.
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by ScienceWatch: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
superhumanist:

What is your problem dumber and Dumber ?

Rekinomtla has effectively addressed the OP by describing how he will sketch the atheist God.

SWERVE.
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by superhumanist(m): 5:25am On Jun 15, 2018
rekinomtla:

No, you are not.
Re: If Told To Sketch What God Or Angels Look Like, Would You Draw White Men? by ScienceWatch: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
rekinomtla:

Lol. Your post has enraged our resident atheists.

Could you have another go at rephrasing your question about atheists ancestors?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Alleges Plan To Kill Him, Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman / Top Footballers Who Converted From Islam To Christianity / Muslim Man Shocked At What Muslim Clerics In His Mosques Told Children Below 10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.