Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/06/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/06/2018 Saturday (293 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/06/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 4:46am On Jun 09, 2018
By RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Saturday, 9th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 15,16,17&18_

➡TOPIC: *THE POWER OF PRAISE*

�BIBLE TEXT:
2 Chronicles 20:4, 6, 12 KJV
_[6] And said, O Lord God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee? [12] O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Anyone who knows how to thank [praise] God, He gives
such a one reason to say, thank you again". In our text
this morning, the nation of Judah had just received
horrible news. A cast army was gathering to destroy them, and king Jehoshaphat had no idea how they could survive such a vicious attack. However, he did know there was only one person he could turn to and that is God. God quickly answered his [King Jehoshaphat] prayer. He told him the battle was not Judah's but
His [God]. "Oh, I love this God, He is the only one that will tell will bring the miraculous!" Then the Lord set up the plan for the battle. Instead of warriors leading the
way, God instructed the King to place the choir up-front and march into the battle singing praises to His name. How do you think the face of the king would have looked when he heard God's instruction? However, he obeyed God and defeated their enemies without them fighting. Take the battle to the Lord in praises of Him and tell Him to handle your battle for you.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_O Lord, thank You for who You are to me daily and thank You for responding to my praises._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Wife Doesn’t Support You In The Ministry–Pastor Adelaja / What has been the impact of Religion on Nigeria! / Looking At The Nature Of God From Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.