Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Faan Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faan Interview (1131 Views)

Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 / FAAN Successful Candidate / FAAN Interview Started Today 20/02/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faan Interview by Babajebba(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2007
Pls for the nairalanders who were perticipating in Faan interviewing exercise, Kindly post the nature of there interview for some of us whom were yet to partake.
Pls respond early.
Re: Faan Interview by godlycouns(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2007
pls, can u just tell me how u got the information, was it published in any of the dailies or were u invited individually, pls I like to know if there is any list, so I can check if I am shortlisted to participate and when is the date of the interview
Re: Faan Interview by Babajebba(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2007
The list came out in last week punch newspaper of wednesday, 14th of this month. The interview started on monday 19th ie this week. Pls any info for those that have been interviewed,to keep us abraise.
thank you.
Re: Faan Interview by suncity: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2007
Greetings 2 you.Pls try inform me about FAAN interview process if any member of the forum gives you the details. I am shortlisted 4 the interview next week. pls act fast. thanks and God bless
Re: Faan Interview by Babajebba(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
Bull Shit ! No body in da house can respond ?

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Vacancy / New Pay For Corpers? / Eko Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.