Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Bankphb Interview Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankphb Interview Urgent (1158 Views)

Rd Ltd Interview ( Urgent) / Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent! / Fidelity Bank Interview Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankphb Interview Urgent by eji(f): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2007
ve jst been invited for bankphb interview, can anyone in the house tell what i should expect so that i can prepare myself.
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by ican(f): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2007
hi, is this interview based on the test we did on Maarch 17. Is it taking place in Lagos.
Please do reply. Iwish you all the best , I dont really know about the interview, I am also expecting my invitation for interview from bankphb.
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by ican(f): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2007
hi, is this interview based on the test we did on Maarch 17. Is it taking place in Lagos.
Please do reply. Iwish you all the best , I dont really know about the interview, I am also expecting my invitation for interview from bankphb.
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by dollyfil(f): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi there,

I got the text for the interview aswell but i mistakenly deleted it. You can say it was out of excitement. Pls can eji or anyone send me the details once again. venue , date and time. thank you and has anyone got an idea of what to expect. thanks guys,
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by Discret: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2007
hi i also want to confirm if the bank phb result is out.
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by ican(f): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2007
Dollyfil and Eji, please where did you write your test? Am asking so that I can confirm if the result of the same bankphb test I wrote is out. I wrote the test on March 17 at Ibadan Please do reply. All the best in our interview cus I know we'l do the interview together. ONE LOVE!!!!
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by uchokoro(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2007
pls who knows what the pay is like for fresh graduates in bankPHB. Av been contacted that i passed the test but no interview date yet. I wrote in port harcourt in march.
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by dollyfil(f): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
hi,
i wrote the test at law school lagos on the 17th of march and just got contacted for the interview today via text message. the interview is slated for wed 18th April but i didnt get the address and venue before mistakenly deleting the text.

pls anyone with the info should pls share it with me.

Thanks
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by eji(f): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2007
The address is BANKPHB, Tiamiyu Savage, v/I. Come along with a copy of ur cv, photocopies of ur credentials and a recent passport. I also wrote the test in lagos, percisely march 17. please someone should help with information.
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by eji(f): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2007
Ensure you get to the venue early cos no time was indicated.
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by eneyesan(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2007
i also got a text frm dem dat i passed the test and dat my interview date will be communicated to me shortly.i wrote the test in ph.any one with useful infi on the interview question shld pls inform the house
Re: Bankphb Interview Urgent by dollyfil(f): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2007
thanks for the reply eji

(1) (Reply)

Birth Certificate / Halliburton Lwd Calling / Job@ Bbc-abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.