Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance (22826 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by EzeNri(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yoruba moslems will be happy now.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Skepticus: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sagamaje:
May this befall those animals singing sai baba till 2023

Just forget it.

Karma is dead.

Protect yourself
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Skepticus: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
danny56:
Security men stand and watch them during their attacks.... I pity people calling on the government for protection.

All individuals should get their weapons to fight back and stop this foolishness of waiting for their elder brother (BUHARI) to save them. Haba na!

Benue leaders are the worst cowards I've ever seen in my existence.

Fulani herdsmen Kill you all everyday but it's only Benue leaders that beg Buhari, a grand patron and supporter of this men for help.

God forbid
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by poseidon12: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Xisnin:
Buhari boys on rampage.
Benue Governor absolved Buhari from blame.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Xisnin(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
poseidon12:

Benue Governor absolved Buhari from blame.
Ortom is a corrupt fool. He would say anything as long as it increases his chance of reelection and stave off efcc.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by tungamaje: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
If this is true may Allah destroy the herdsmen responsible. These days one can't know what to believe and not to for it could be another IPOB MEDIA USELESS PROPAGANDA.

Abeg why not go to the hospital where the victims are being treated to verify if they are telling the truth or not? They said they are Benue State University Teaching Hospital since you are not sure of what to believe. Maybe they are telling lies
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
“We are pleading with President Buhari to stop these killings because they are unprovoked and cannot be justified for any reason whatsoever.

this one got me scratching my clitoris laughing rolling on the ground...keep waiting for bughari to come and rescue you , arm your self in whatever way and get your PVC let's send the evil dullard back to Daura
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by ForeignAgent: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
If this is true may Allah destroy the herdsmen responsible. These days one can't know what to believe and not to for it could be another IPOB MEDIA USELESS PROPAGANDA.

I used to believe that certain types of utter stupidity could only be induced by Oshogbo weed. Thanks for proving me wrong.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
I AM VERY SURE BUHARI WILL DIE SOONEST

1 Like

Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Ken4Christ: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
danny56:
Security men stand and watch them during their attacks.... I pity people calling on the government for protection.

All individuals should get their weapons to fight back and stop this foolishness of waiting for their elder brother (BUHARI) to save them. Haba na!

When you do that, the soldiers will show up and arrest you. This is what T Danjuma was taking about. May God save us.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Baltazarcus(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
Bleep it , must u call ipob to make your point . bros buy some sense
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by wickyyolo: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
EmekaMD:
lie. I spoke with a very good friend of mine who hails and lives there. (He is Tiv)..
He told me that the federal gov disarmed their vigilantee and decleared them illegal

Their Governor is a fool, didn't they see how Fayose armed the local hunters ?

They are all fools in that state.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

So you actually believe Fulani herdsmen are perpetrating this evil?

Wake up. They are labelled so to undermine tribe of the presidency.

Boko Haram phase 2

Where is Boko Haram from? Boko Haram is from Borno, and Buhari's mother is from Borno. Whichever you see it, they're still his kinsmen.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
tinktanker:
ppl still don't see this govt is in support of the genocide
He was killing them through his Fulani herder brothers so that the population of the middle belt will reduce astronomically so that he (Buhari) will coast home with victory in the 2019 presidential election, since he knows they'll not vote for him. He also wants to make the remnants of the conquest, Muslims and then convert their kingdoms to emirates.

Buhari has never hidden his tribalistic posture right from his military days. I thank God that what happened to Slobodan Milosevic of Yugoslavia will still happen to him when he finally finishes his term of office. The International Criminal Court is voraciously waiting for him at the Hague.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by Fabulousgal(f): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
iyke926:
So this is how the Fulanis want to take over Benue state and convert them to Muslims by force.

Benue youths are fvcked up.

Benue state governor is a clown.

I will stop this trash in 2months, if I were the governor... I swear.
Wots d plan? If u have the capability y not meet with the government officials to assist instead of wishing for d impossible. I bet ur idea to deal with dis menace would even make u better n prominent than the office of a governor.

1 Like

Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by RaptorX: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Don't go and learn how to defend yourselves, stay there and be burying your dead and crying to that wicked demonic grand patron to call his hired killers to order. Your eyes will clear when they exterminate all of you.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by CioAngels(f): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Festus Kayamo, what have got to say about this? Not until you experience this massacre then you know what is happening.
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by toluwalopsy(f): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
But I'm sorry to say this o can't they just retaliate. They can defend themselves if the government is not ready to do that. This country is just rubbish. Nonsense
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by cytell56: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2018
wickyyolo:
Tiv don't have vigilante or hunters, the only thing they know is how to Bleep women.

Shame on them

How you take know? E be like say una dey do the same thing!!!
Re: Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance by 2016v2017: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Sagamaje:
May this befall those animals singing sai baba till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPO Used Tear Gas On Me, Called Me A Prostitute – Rape Victim / Forced Marriage: Rumasau Muhammed Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Adamawa / Duped Prostitute Punched For Confronting Client’s Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.