Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today (17682 Views)

Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today by exco90(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
it use to purge me... especially efo tete
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today by niqqaclaimz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
JikanBaura:
I would like to make vegetable my staple food but it seems like there arent many varities of it in Nigeria. OP alot people will benefit if you drop a list of staple veg you eat plz those that can easily be source locally. thank you

I will in ..just stay tuned at
http://Dietfitelt.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today by writeprof(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is a good reminder to do what we know. A friend of mine whose father lived to about 100yrs always says vegetables helped the man as he never ate any food without vegetables.
For those saying veggies are expensive, go for seasonal ones which tend to be cheaper.
For those afraid of gm veggies, go to the local markets.
For everyone with any space, plant vegetables...
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2018
writeprof:
This is a good reminder to do what we know. A friend of mine whose father lived to about 100yrs always says vegetables helped the man as he never ate any food without vegetables.
For those saying veggies are expensive, go for seasonal ones which tend to be cheaper.
For those afraid of gm veggies, go to the local markets.
For everyone with any space, plant vegetables...
Thanks OP

Thanks for this motivation. .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today by iamauxin(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Grammatical blunders ...
That's all I see reading the Op's post. sad angry sad angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion / Death Of Peju Ugboma: Federal Consumer Protection Council Holds Public Hearing / Buhari: Much Ado About Ear Infection(photo)-Prof. Ibekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.