Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

King David Was Under A Spell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King David Was Under A Spell. (285 Views)

King David Was Under A Spell. (2) / King David Was Under A Spell. (1) / King David Was Under A Spell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King David Was Under A Spell. by Revadebola: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2018
KING DAVID WAS UNDER A SPELL.

A spell is a strong compelling influence or attraction.
A spoken word that has magical or diabolical power to manipulate one to do wrong things.

You will see signs that King David was under a spell.
Read 1st Chronicles chapter 21.

1 Chronicles 21:1-2 (KJV)
"And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beer-sheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it".

1. The above scripture shows that it was the devil that manipulated David to take wrong decision by taking the censor of Israel. Every time you take wrong decisions, you are under a spell.
Especially, decisions against the written Word of God. Decisions to live a holy life, to pay your tithes, to pray etc.
2. From verses 3-4, David refused the wise counsel and caution Joab gave him.
Anytime you turn down wise counsel and caution, you are under a spell.
Turning down wise counsel leads to destruction.
3. In verse 8, David lost his peace of heart after taking the wrong steps, he felt condemned.
Once you are under a spell, you will lose your peace and joy after taking the wrong steps.
Regrets is unusually the results of steps taken under the influence of spell.
Decisions taken under a spell often leads to regrets.
4. In verse 15, sudden destruction came upon Israel, 70,000 people died as a result of David's being under a spell.
Spell can bring accidents, sicknesses, loses, set back, to an individual, a family and even a nation.
5. In verse 17, David repented of his wrong step.
Total repentance and prayers will deliver you from influence of spell.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of spell from my life.
2. Father have mercy upon me.
3. Holy Spirit guide me henceforth.
4. I decree in Jesus Name, I will not take wrong steps again.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Man Declare Dead Resurrected To Life After Days In Mortuary As Oyedepo / How Important Is It To Close Ur Eyes During Prayers? / Get Paid For What You Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.