Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia (26980 Views)

NLC Mobilises Chapters For Total Strike, FG Plans Talks Monday / 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by Celestyn8213: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Summon them to do what na

1 Like

Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by Bimpe29: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
It's all about politics which can never be taken away from the politicians.
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by Oblang(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
God will not listen if saraki truly arm those guys. The dead will surely fight him..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by iammo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't worry, the good boys of Saraki would visit you soon.

Lol, are you working with them? For you to know they might visit soon. Anyways for every Saraki there is always a buhari waiting to harass and humble them. So you are quite welcome make the visitation after iftar so as to enjoy the visit
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by biggie73(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
iammo:
History may repeat it self. Buhari once jailed Dr Olusola Saraki ( Bukola saraki's father)for dearing to investigate him for the missing $2.8bn NNPC fund under head of state Obasanjo, and NNPC Boss Buhari. Senate president saraki and his side kick Dino Malaye, also felt it was a smart move to expose buhari's unconstitutional withdrawal of $2bn from the ECA fund for the botched defense contract. Saraki don buy serious market
....history always repeat itself twice. First as tragedy, then as comedy. Jailing Senate President Saraki may not happen, but I will be glad if jailed....
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by xreal: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
I pity Kwara state workers, no salary for them from now on.

Saraki will need the state's allocation to pay those SANs that will accompany him to court again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by SexytorresE(f): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
I just go for the comments, can't read all that sh*t
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by desmond2pk: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
The people should go and pray for themselves. This is the most difficult time after 1984. And there is no sign things will slow down
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by jrusky(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oh my heaven so something is about to happen. Saraki father was jailed by Buhari and Saraki the son is about to be jail by same Buhari. Saraki you see your life? Their is always a punishment for rebellion, saraki you rebelled against PDP opted for a man that once jailed your father and see the reward of your foolishness.

I'm still waiting for that Fela son called Seun or whatever to go to jail too soon because i remember how he stood against Buhari but the very day Osibandict visited this boy he changed mouth and started attacking Jonathan to support the man that nearly killed his father Fela then.

Every one of you that sold bad market called Buhari to Nigeria will never see peace. You all ain't seen anything yet.

A news came out this morning that Nigeria has be plunged to over N2trillion unpaid loan interest within 3 years of Buhari. All of you will apologize to Nigerians by the time you all go to jail by the party you voted. Keep watching fhe CHANGE movie.
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by iammo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
biggie73:
....history always repeat itself twice. First as tragedy, then as comedy. Jailing Senate President Saraki may not happen, but I will be glad if jailed....

There is a chance he might be jailed, the special card Buhari currently hold is the evidence he gathered from the sting operation against the judges and the judiciary which he is secretly underplaying. Any mistake Saraki makes to get his charges tendered in front of justice abang or the judges on buhari's list Saraki would be in for real draging. Sarakis saving grace is having a pdp as a deputy and having opposition lead the senate is dangerous for APC

1 Like

Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
ISLAMIC CLERICS DON COLLECT BRIBE grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by AkimJ: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
We should endeavour to be accurate with figures because sometimes it is what we write in fora like this that some people take as facts. Which unauthorized $2b RCA withdrawal? There was only a proposed $1b withdrawal said to have been consented to by d govs and only d 400+million for d plane has been relleased
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by phastaphosto: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
SARAKI should stop being a coward and declare his intention for #2019presidential election...
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by wzayef: 3:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Thanks, and this may help. this is how to find prayer times in your location https://www.prayer-times.info/en/
Re: Saraki Mobilises Islamic Clerics In Saudi Arabia by ImperialYoruba: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2018
ijustdey:
…for special prayers

Supporters storm 2 sacred sites in Ilorin

Praying for him is legitimate –Aide

I didn’t indict senate president before IG, says ex-aide

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/senate-presidents-travails-saraki-mobilises-islamic-clerics-in-saudi-arabia/

Over 30 Kwarans murdered, including pregnant women, with guns and vehicles facilitated by Saraki . These stewpid women group did not gather and prayed for their souls. But they are asking divine intervention in the case of Saraki.

I think it might help to live longer free of high blood pressure and hypertension if one could get away from society completely and live as a hermit in a remote forest, no news, no blogs, no social media. Local events in society alone can lead to early death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission / Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.