Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again (4412 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2010
50 Cent was spotted out in Edgefield County, South Carolina this week. And after these deathly photos he released yesterday of his "football player turned cancer patient" transformation from when he was filming his Things Fall Apart movie, it looks like 50's now getting back to normal.

Now Curtis is filming a "50's Roots" documentary for VH1 where he's tracing his genealogy on camera. So he is in the southern city of Aiken with his aunt Gladys Simpkins tracing his roots.

The locals went beserk when 50 was spotted out and about this week:

Rapper Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson waved and smiled to fans yelling out his name as he walked into the Edgefield County Archives on Wednesday.

The popular recording artist has been staying in and around Edgefield and Aiken counties this week researching his family genealogy for a documentary special on his roots, which can be traced directly to Edgefield and Johnston. A camera crew is traveling with the star and filming his progress for "50's Roots," an installment in VH1's series "Rock Docs."

Residents said 50 Cent was in Johnston on Tuesday and was open to talking with fans, signing autographs and having his picture taken. It was a different story in Edgefield on Wednesday.

Earlier that day, a large crowd of fans gathered in the parking lot of the Old Edgefield Grill, which had closed to customers around noon so 50 Cent could eat lunch with his aunt, Gladys Simpkins, who lives in Aiken. Several people who had spoken with the artist said he was tired and almost ordered lunch to go to avoid the crowds after spending Tuesday with his fans.

Mary Turner, front of the house manager at the Old Edgefield Grill, waited on the artist and said 50 Cent ordered a cheeseburger all the way and french fries for lunch. He brought with him a bottle of apple juice to drink. Turner saved the bottle.

He must have liked the meal, she said, because he cleaned his plate.

"He was a real gentleman," Turner said.
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Genuflect(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
Na wa o
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Mobinga: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2010
See how the US media messes with people
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by 4peace(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2010
did the guy sick b4
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by sayso: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2010
no was preparing for a movie shot.now thats is what I call super G guy
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by SeanT21(f): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2010
Mobinga:

See how the US media messes with people

Actually, it was real. He said he put back the weight!!
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Mobinga: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^^^and he gained his weight so fast
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2010
@poster
when was this picture taken? he was in concert on the 14th of May in Panama and last saturday in Detroit looking as healthy as ever.

here is why I dont believe his weight loss picture is real:
it would have taken quite a long time for 50 to loose the weight, shoot the movie and gain back his normal weight.
lets say at least 2weeks (and i am being very generous).

in this media crazy world of today, celebrities can take a sh*it without all media outlets reporting on it BUT NOBODY saw 50 skinny during that time? no TMZ reporter on the set of that movie? no airport security taking photos? no hotel receptionist talking about 50 got hiv/aids?  NADA NOBODY?!

we all know that anyone who would have a picture of 50 looking like this could have sold it to any media outlet for $50K minimum. it would have a been a scoop. . . . . . . .  but only 50 himself had the photos?! come on now!
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by SeanT21(f): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2010
@mrbrownjay

It was real. He did an interview for some hip hop website and said that he's been busy in the gym putting back the weight!!

Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by milkan05(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2010
well it's a possibility.
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
SeanT21:

@mrbrownjay

It was real. He did an interview for some hip hop website and said that he's been busy in the gym putting back the weight!!

yes its possible but do you think that he would have come out and said that it was a fake/photoshopped pic? knowing that he leaked the photo at the first place.
loosing weight and looking that skinny makes him look credible and fully dedicated towards his acting ambitions.
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by SeanT21(f): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2010
True!!
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by favouredjb(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2010
Godd to 'have ' him back
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by nairaner(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2010
:-)
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by zap2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ALL-- forget all the story and pics of 50 losing weight, any body would av seen dat d pics of the emanciated 50 was a clean and brilliantly delivered masterpiece editing of photoshop.
Nairalanders, na wa 4 una oh!
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Flexskillz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2010
too little time in between his losing weight, shooting a movie, regaining weight story, someday he's gonna apologize to the public for acts of decetion. these guys thrive on controversies,
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Newest: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2010
Thats my Gee, i do believe he loses that weight but maybe not up to what we saw on that pic, Good job man, his dedicated to his new career
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by dipo2much(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
50's tryin to make more money than an album can fetch. Imagine how much a good movie will bring in for him
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2010
How did he gain back all the weight so fast? undecided
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by swing4real(m): 12:59am On Jun 03, 2010
Gaining weight is very very easy here from my understand than losing it.There are food u eat and medication you take here that would give you weight within few weeks.Yeah he did lose about 50 pounds with the help of some medication.I am not surprise that he is adding at all
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by uyakachi(m): 1:46am On Jun 03, 2010
i told you b4 to bet me wt any amount that formal guy is not my cent
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by bkbabe97: 1:56am On Jun 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
when was this picture taken? he was in concert on the 14th of May in Panama and last saturday in Detroit looking as healthy as ever.

it would have taken quite a long time for 50 to loose the weight, shoot the movie and gain back his normal weight.

in this media crazy world of today, celebrities can take a sh*it without all media outlets reporting on it BUT NOBODY saw 50 skinny during that time? no TMZ reporter on the set of that movie? no airport security taking photos? no hotel receptionist talking about 50 got hiv/aids?  NADA NOBODY?!

we all know that anyone who would have a picture of 50 looking like this could have sold it to any media outlet for $50K minimum. it would have a been a scoop. . . . . . . .  but only 50 himself had the photos?! come on now!

Hey, Coca boy, ure absolutely right, theres no way that Photo was real. Word on the South Side where he's from woulda been "50 smoking. . . ." or "Fif got the NInja. . . ." and from there it woulda spread to the rest of NY and from there, the world! But nobody seeing nothing just tells me thats some hard body Photoshop right there!!!
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 03, 2010
I don't give a F. Who cares,
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by ikamefa(f): 3:59am On Jun 03, 2010
angry angry angry like i give flying monkey if he gains back the weight or not!

did he even loose the weight to begin with? angry

50 is a useless media-LovePeddler! shege-barawo! " grin "
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by 190: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2010
mama-gee:

How did he gain back all the weight so fast? undecided
are u asking me,
when u are in the same country wit him
ure askin me
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Tcrack(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

me too i think something is fisshyyy but well,
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^^^^are you saying that anything a celebrity says IS the truth and we should all believe what comes out of their mouth?!

its all about publicity. . . . . do you think he will come and tell you that its all made up and fake?! abi celebrity dont lie through their teeth on tv?!

i remember when Kate moss swore that she had never used drug on an interview just a few weeks before she was caught snoring coke with her junky BF. what about lilo who is saying that she doesnt use drugs? or better yet, DB when he said he didnt sh*ag his assistant?! so laughable!

and lets not forget the BIGGEST LIE of them all: I DID NOT HAVE ANY SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT WOMAN. Bill Clinton
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2010
We'll just have to wait till the movie is released then, won't we?
Re: 50 Cent Spotted Looking Healthy Again by 5p1naz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
believe it or not when the movie premieres the truth wud b out there for yall to see. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

FREE DOWNLOAD MP3:- Simi Ft Adekunle Gold_take Me Back.mp3 / Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To / 9ice Album Out Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.