Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned (628 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned by Amagite(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Tiwa Savage has expressed shock after her latest track, Tiwa’s Vibe was banned from being played on local stations.

The singer marveled at the fact that it was banned because she said ‘shayo’, a Nigerian slang for alcohol.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/tiwa-savage-reacts-to-her-song-tiwas-vibe-getting-banned.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned by Jasen1(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2018
grin

Don't cry sister, your fans don't listen to music from local stations, they download them in their phones, they also watch MTV base, planet, Afro station, sound city, trace, hip TV,

So no yawa

All the olamide songs wey them ban na em reign pass grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned by daryoor(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2018
I love tiwa , i love her songs like a teenage biiitch.

The problem with tiwas vibe is it was promoting selling your body

"Before u touch my body, u must to spend this money, bottles must to pop"

That not the ideology i want my daughter to have.

#Get that visa
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned by Tamarapetty(f): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Na u sabi
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned by ideology(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2018
daryoor:
I love tiwa , i love her songs like a teenage biiitch.

The problem with tiwas vibe is it was promoting selling your body

"Before u touch my body, u must to spend this money, bottles must to pop"

That not the ideology i want my daughter to have.

#Get that visa
visa to where

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned by Greystone: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
ideology:
visa to where

Visa to Chad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Celebrates His 38th Birthday By Playing Local Table Tennis With Fans. PICS / Herdsmen: Actor Yomi Fash Lanso Writes Buhari, Raises Questions On Fulani Agenda / 10 Most Expensive Things Ini Edo Owns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.