Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos (40900 Views)

Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Police Sergeant Hospitalised After Hoodlums Attack In Mile 12. Photos / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Angelanest: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2018
A Nigerian woman who lives in Hong Kong has revealed her shock after her car was raided by hoodlums in Lagos. The lady identified as Ada Igbo Tochy from Nkwerre local government area in Imo state - had her car broken into as the hoodlums stole the parts including her stereo, side mirrors.

She shared the sad news via her social media page as she wrote'

"They break in to have access to steal the parts" "They took my back sit stereo, side mirror, everything, broke my glass. Ladipo Boys"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/abroad-based-businesswoman-shocked-after-hoodlums-did-this-to-her-car-in-lagos-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Ladipo straight..

71 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Gozzzy(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2018
o boy eeee... men no get joy.... hunger in the land... buhari see what you caused. I pray buhari ends up not knowing when election will take place, just as he didn't know that oga transmission didn't follow his order.... by the time he'll finally know, election is over.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by merrypakman: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2018
Just too bad!

10 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by xcommando(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2018
This is Nigeria......

8 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2018
At least they left tires for you wey you go use drive back go house.

Mine some months back the removed my brake pads and all four tires.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2018
this crime has become a normal crime in nigeria

it has happun to 80% of car owners. she should leave the car there the next thing will be tyres and the battery

6 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by thorpido(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2018
The law should be harder on criminals.They get away with a slap on the wrist and collude with corrupt police to escape justice.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Okoroawusa: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Gozzzy:
o boy eeee... men no get joy.... hunger in the land... buhari see what you caused. I pray buhari ends up not knowing when election will take place, just as he didn't know that oga transmission didn't follow his order.... by the time he'll finally know, election is over.
Na Buhari start stealing of car parts for Ladipo,abi?

Abi na hausas n yorubas dey Ladipo abi?

32 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Trust me it's a horrible experience

I once had a driver who took the official vehicle to LFC morning prayer service just down the road from the office and after the service and down and met this same situation.

it was a horror show when he's account was debited to the dot.

These thieves are skillful men, they are

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2018
She's even lucky the tyres and battery are still intact. This has become a very worrying situation. And the imbecilic police are doing nothing about it. I never let my car out of sight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by SalamRushdie: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladipo market is the main motivation for all these crimes

7 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Beremx(f): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Your own better.

That's how thieves stripped my in-law's 4runner nakedd leaving only the body of the car.

Na ladipo straight! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jeezzzzz. shocked
Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Opinionated: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:

I once had a driver who took the official vehicle to LFC morning prayer service just down the road from the office and after the service and down and met this same situation.

...when his account was...

10 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by tolexy007(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
u no thank God say dem no carry the whole motor commot
Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Teewhy2: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is happening increasingly in Lagos, If you go to church or mosque for vigil and you are using Toyota or Honda don't park on the road against the morning or else sorry will be your case.
I remembered when I parked infront of the house on the street one saturday night, Sunday morning I have dressed up forming big boi to open car it was like I was in the dream world.
Thank God for Insurance would have been negative 150k

6 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
OMG!!!
Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by TheUbermensch: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Why was his account debited?

Did they take his ATM too!?

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by sayisayi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
agbarisocket:
Flat Head Attack Flat Head No Case

12 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by nairaman66(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
She better check if the engine is still dia!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by AerialMapper: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
In Abuja, they’ll take your tyres as well and battery. You’ll find your vehicle neatly placed on 4 stones

9 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Omeokachie: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na Wa o

4 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by afamaustin(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
She's even lucky the tyres and battery are still intact. This has become a very worrying situation. And the imbecilic police are doing nothing about it. I never let my car out of sight.
Same with me.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos by Gangster1ms: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin This funny.. i swear this country is a zoo. Everybody be criminal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.