Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Lai Mohammed To Olusegun Obasanjo 'you Have A Worried Guilty Mind' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed To Olusegun Obasanjo 'you Have A Worried Guilty Mind' (297 Views)

Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing / Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) / Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed To Olusegun Obasanjo 'you Have A Worried Guilty Mind' by iwithnessnews: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
The Federal Government has reacted to the allegation of former President Olusegun Obasanjo that President Muhammadu Buhari wants to hang a crime on him and detain him.
A statement issued on Friday by the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, described Obasanjo’s allegation as a “concoction of a mind worried by guilt”. According to the Information Minister, it was not in the nature of the President to frame up or run after innocent citizens.
The statement states: “This administration will never engage in a frame-up of innocent citizens.
visit for full gist :http://www.iwithnessnews.com/2018/06/09/lai-mohammed-replies-obasanjo/

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Olusegun Obasanjo 'you Have A Worried Guilty Mind' by daryoor(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
People come and see. Devil and demon are fighting.

#get that visa

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Olusegun Obasanjo 'you Have A Worried Guilty Mind' by lordkush: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
serve obj ryt.

he supported buhari

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Olusegun Obasanjo 'you Have A Worried Guilty Mind' by ufuosman(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
In chapter 12 of Baba's book " My watch " OBJ quoted to have said " I prefer to vote for buhari to jail me than allowing GEJ to run Nigeria"

Why is baba making noise seeing his prophesy coming to pass?

(1) (Reply)

Any Government That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed / Just Do Good: A June 12 Story By Reuben Abati (opinion) / Poverty Alleviation Program Of The Islamic Movement In Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.