Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

One Spot Childhood Gaming Experience - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / One Spot Childhood Gaming Experience (969 Views)

Upgrade Your Gaming Experience With Roblox Avatar / Your Best Gaming Experience / Which Game Made Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Spot Childhood Gaming Experience by NosaH(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Games Games Games!!!
I could vividly remember the first day I tried my hands on PS1 console, I was beaten to stupor "8-0"
I was still struggling to locate "O,*,[]" on the keypad..
Out of curiosity, I had to source for some Game cheats just to step up my Game!
The love of Gaming prompted some certain decisions, decision such as Getting a console," came in soonest!"
Before then, I secretly set the game to "beginner" , so that I won't get beaten grossly..
The days of re_building a player wasn't exempted!! .. imagine a unknown football player having over 80% in all features!.. Yes, Most of did that!.
Some many people gaming experience wasn't really bad, while some were weird!
Some many things happened all because of Gaming! Some got beaten repeatedly by their parent .. some consoles were smashed to the wall, while some got burnt in their presence..
Some got thrown to the back of the wardrobe, you only got to discover when you were looking for the unknown, immediately you discovered that, the tears of gaming started to pour out profusely, because you got that console as gift from one of lost long uncle.
The funniest have ever experienced was "cutting off console wires beyond repair level"..
The excuse and justification for this was "epileptic" school performance!
Also remembered, the days I used took-pick to hold a PS1 console disc running because of Konami football league!
Most of us still did extensive game information and still got beaten to stupor!
Starting and ending a winning 11 league within 4hours!
Just to avoid been won,most of us intentionally cancelled a current match! ..
After been won by a friend, before the match statistics was been shown , the only consolation you have is "man of the match"And eventually you got it, you be like "at least, my team was still man of the match"
The excuses bad team and bad console pad wasn't exempted
The days of moving closer to the TV just to play a penalty kick, so your opponent won't see your penalty direction!..
Having been beaten by friends, they call your younger ones/inexperienced football Gamer to play with, just to feel like a pro..
After attaining some standard in the Game, just to show yourself, you instruct your goal keeper to play,run, count leg overs and 360 to score your opponent!!
It got to a stage where every Friday after school was Gaming glamour for me and my Conglomerate.
The childhood Gaming experience at one point in time added value to people's live most especially "ardent Gamer" in the area of analytic and logical reasoning!!
IG:Nosahwrits
© NosaH

(1) (Reply)

Help Me I Want To Learn Hacking / PS5 Specs And Release Date Revealed Don't Miss This Opportunity / Surge Vs The Surge 2 Final Boss Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.