Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco (9931 Views)

UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit / Buhari Embarks On Eighth Foreign Trip In Five Months / Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by jeeqaa7(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Which work e get for Morocco
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by jbbalarabe(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by Castanea(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Someone hinted on this Forum a few days ago that Buhari will soon visit Turkey and meet with other Islamic leaders for a serious discussion on how best to spread Islam and Sharia.

Let's watch and see if it is true.
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by freshdude99(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedspread:
The Same MoroccoThat wanted to Join Ecowas to fast forward The Islamic Agenda before the visit of The Us Envoy visit.

This is a Strategic Visit... US and Isreal will React!!
Thank you my friend for that insight. Honestly very few people are really reasonable in this platform others just comment and talk trash because talk is free.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by LZAA: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Justiceleague1:
His Royal highness,kingMohammed VI of MOROCCO.

Dictator muhamadu Buhari of KWANTIRI

grin

the Morocco King shud make the meeting brief n hasty lest he gets infested with something bovine
grin

now,ladies and gents,can someone be kind enough and throw more light on the term SOPHISTICATED MORONS?

Lzaa

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
GO AND COME BACK IN PEACE MY PRESIDENT.
GOD BE WITH YOU.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by contigiency(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrAnele:
ABEG NA ME BE THE ONLY PERSON WEY THINK SAY WE GET MUMU PRESIDENT?
Yes. And that is because you don't reason well at all. Unfortunately, your problem has no remedy anymore. Sorry about that.
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by congorasta: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
from there he is going to turkey to finalize his devilish agenda
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by tunjiajayi: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wish you Godspeed Sir!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by victorazyvictor(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Donemmaco:
Lets get ready for another insult

Once they put that thing for him in tea. grin
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
I wish him a happy deliberations in Morocco. Early last year I was against Morocco application to join ECOWAS because most of the little countries supported the bid. I had thought is an attempt to form a bloc against Nigeria. Also, I suspected EU would welcome anything that will reduce the influence of Nigeria in ECOWAS because of EPA which Nigeria refused to sign thereby making its implementation difficult.

Late last year, a friend at AU in Addis told me Morocco has been helping some countries in Africa. He said Morocco has been helping some countries to meet their financial commitment to the AU. There is no way such countries will not want Morocco around them.

Morocco & Nigeria will be major economies in ECOWAS if admitted. Trade & travel barriers would be reduced. Morocco's closeness to Europe by sea & good business climate will be beneficial to both countries & ECOWAS.

Those bringing religious sentiment have started again. They will still be the ones rushing to Maroc on drugs & illicit business deals to tarnish Nigerian image.
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by abokikhalifa: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
I bet Jonathan was never invited by any leader in the world. God Bless bubu
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by lereinter(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
he will miss yan there too
animal
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by Augustap(f): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Working visit kor, work permit ni angry sad
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by MrAnele(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
contigiency:

Yes. And that is because you don't reason well at all. Unfortunately, your problem has no remedy anymore. Sorry about that.
I stopped reading when i noticed you didn't even know how to spell your moniker. You are as dumb as our president.
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
congorasta:
from there he is going to turkey to finalize his devilish agenda
What a frustrated mumu.
Hating will definitely take u away if u don't adjust or change.
Jealous emu.
Learn to keep ur mouth shut kid!
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by vioment: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Always enjoying with enemies. Have you been to liberia, sierra leone, congo, gabon, benin, etc? God why i been think say this wannabe arab mumu been get sense?
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by congorasta: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68335199:
What a frustrated mumu. Hating will definitely take u away if u don't adjust or change. Jealous emu. Learn to keep ur mouth shut kid!

Oga time zone, this truth pain you. oo
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by CioAngels(f): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Hope president Buhari will not sell Nigeria to Morocco by way of agreeing she can join ECOWAS, how can a North African country be eager to join West Africa, hope there are no dangerous motives by way of tutorials on who to go about his deadly agenda? Another slave drivers coming. All these countries have seen Nigeria as a country with land of opportunities, yet, they don't know what to do to harness them. President Buhari, Morocco cannot and will not be members of ECOWAS. I do really fear for Nigerian that our leaders will not sell her citizens to slavery out of ignorance.
Re: Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco by Duru009(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thy have world class hospitals in Morocco just like USA and England!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parallel Congresses Exercise In Futility – APC / Amaechi Orders Probe Of Maritime Academy Over N18bn Remittances / Biafra Pounds Now Legal As Trump Holds It PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.