Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! (4570 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Poses With Her Backside / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by alexhl(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Uche, when did you actually get your own Jersey and from where, because Nike said they are out of stock! Some days back And you are just posing with your own today?

What's happening here?

http://www.godofnews.com/uche-jumbo-where-did-she-get-her-own-super-eagles-jersey-from/

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by SoapQueen(f): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Brotherly, the jersey done full Aba nau.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by swiz123(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Where else if not at Oga OGB's shop
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by alexhl(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lol badt guy
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by friendlyadvice: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by pemiakd: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
She got it frm katanguwa market
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by EbukaHades10(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Does it matter? If them give u the "fake" one,u no go collect?

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by timibare(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
damn....those thighs

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by IamPlato(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2018

Before Nike started Their Production. Aba boys Already Had Enough In Store...

Before Abraham Jesus Was Born...

This Is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by alexhl(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Before Nike started Their Production. Aba boys Already Had Enough In Store...

Before Abraham Jesus Was Born...

This Is Nigeria!

So even celeb dey join the ordinary man bend down?
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by Icecream4U(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Something wey full aba
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by RemedyLab: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
now available on the street; you already know the price
My signature below has this to say
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by RemedyLab: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
now available on the street; you already know the price
My signature below has this to say
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by nairaman66(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2018
alexhl:
Uche, when did you actually get your own Jersey and from where, because Nike said they are out of stock! Some days back And you are just posing with your own today?

What's happening here?

http://www.godofnews.com/uche-jumbo-where-did-she-get-her-own-super-eagles-jersey-from/

Stop reasoning out of your anus! Must she buy from Nike? There are a thousand shops selling the original jersey! Or she could have bought hers a long time ago! Don’t think everyone is as broke as you

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by alexhl(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2018
nairaman66:

Stop reasoning out of your anus! Must she buy from Nike? There are a thousand shops selling the original jersey! Or she could have bought hers a long time ago! Don’t think everyone is as broke as you

Has is got to that? I only asked a question, mind you, Nike is supposed to be the sole distributor of the said Jersey...
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by londoner: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2018
alexhl:

Has is got to that? I only asked a question, mind you, Nike is supposed to be the sole distributor of the said Jersey...

But if it's sold out it means people have been buying it, one of which is Uche Jombo. There is no mystery to this.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by alexhl(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2018
londoner:

But if it's sold out it means people have been buying it, one of which is Uche Jombo. There is no mystery to this.

People can really defend celebs like they are gods
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by OKorowanta: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

Like say she been fine pass Beyonce, her fine go help us turn $1 to N1?
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by londoner: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2018
alexhl:

People can really defend celebs like they are gods

She's a person who bought a jersey. Ordinary people like her purchased it before it sold out. Get over it buddy.

Uche Jumbo is no celeb at least not to me.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by Partnerbiz3: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2018
she bought before it got exhausted.
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by SoapQueen(f): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
my soapqueen...My heart beat

I have a man, he goes through my page once in a while. He go dump me o.
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by weyreypey: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Not fair. Not fair at all.
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by alexhl(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Not fair. Not fair at all.

If he loves you he won't
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by 9jaBloke: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
She bought it from someone that bought it from Nike when it was in stock.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by alexhl(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
9jaBloke:
She bought it from someone that bought it from Nike when it was in stock.

Indeed
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by nazablossom(f): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Aba version, but they will never tell you.
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by Obudupikin: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

I dey observe you for this forum. Your lingua dey burst my head.
Re: Where Did Uche Jumbo Get Her Super Eagles Jersey From: Nike Is Out Of Stock! by Jerrick(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
She borrowed it from chioma na

(1) (Reply)

Why My Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate - Actress Jada Smith (Photos) / Sad News For Fans Of Burna Boy. Burna Boy In Tears As Doctor Confirms He Suffers / Bow Wow And Ciara Have Broken Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.