Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,005 members, 7,838,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (57767 Views)

Nigerians Mock MURIC For Asking Buhari To Place Travel Ban On President Trump / Achimugu Is The Second Person To Die Of Coronavirus In Nigeria -Femi Fani-Kayode / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by shizzle1: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ganiyat72:
embarassed tongue
We Yoruba Muslims are the problem this ZOO
You are a patriot, a true yorooba muslim unlike the resident yorooba mumuslim parrot called sarrkki

4 Likes

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Meekdon: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is Naija smiley
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by victorazyvictor(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mzyouzee:
the father is a mad lawyer and the son is a mad legal rapper...i pity whoever is suing

grin "He who want to fight with mad man in the market square must prepare to tangle with the spirits" grin

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Xisnin(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
That hungry Islamist Ishaq cannot afford a lawyer not even with his BMC allowance.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Backward sentiments.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by rozayx5(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol suing falana son

Big joke

1 Like

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Newpride(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
I’ve said it, idol worshippers are more tolerance than Muslims.
Why are they the only one talking, falz mention Christian and Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by BAILMONEY: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Good!

Yoruba Moslems should know that the silence of Yoruba Christians not not an act of cowardice...

Useless people.
Dem don hand ijoba2 7 months ban o
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Meekdon:
Human rights activist and renowned lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN) has dared the Muslims Rights Concern, MURIC, to sue his rapper son, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz, if they are aggrieved by his trending ‘This is Nigeria’ video.
We recalls that the group during the week released a statement, ordering Falz to take down ''This is Nigeria'' video which, according to them, ridicules their religion because some girls were seen in the footage wearing hijab and dancing Shaku Shaku.
They also threatened to take a legal action against the rapper after the expiration of the ultimatum given to him.
But reacting to the threat, the renowned lawyer told Vanguard that in as much as freedom of speech is constitutionally guaranteed in the country, nobody has the right to threaten another person.
According to him, the video in question contains a lot of messages and desired to be encouraged by anybody who has the interest of this country at heart.
Speaking further, Falana said he has confirmed that his son, who’s also a lawyer by profession is handling the threat within the ambit of the law.

“My son is a lawyer and I have confirmed that he’s handling the threat within the ambit of the law. The video in question contains a lot of messages and it should be encouraged by anybody who has the interest of our country at heart.
“Since the group has threatened to sue him or threatening to sue him. My son has promised that he would meet them in court. I support that decision.
“We all belong to this country, nobody can threaten another person. Freedom of speech is constitutionally guaranteed.
“If you are aggrieved as a result of any publication or record, the appropriate thing for you to do is to go to court. I’d hope that they will go to court at the expiration of the ultimatum given to my son,” said the renowned lawyer.

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/06/this-is-nigeria-femi-falana-finally.html

Wait till they stab him grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
BAILMONEY:
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by shizzle1: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ishaq akintila is a barstad yorooba mumuslim terrorist

Where are the suffersticated abobaku mor0ns and zombie? I wonder who they will support now, they must be very confused right now....

Stupid and disgusting set of useful idiots and suffersticated pigs

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pls xplain
Angelparadise:
Those political religion supporters of fulanis killing have eaten more than they can swallow , The ignorantly blinded them sorry blood thirsty selves on. the killing of innocents Muslims by boko haram and Christians by Fulanis heldsmen .If the are worthy to called a reasonable group they must threaten boko haram and Fulani heldsmen before they can be relevant in Nigerian. Assholes licking jihadist corps.
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Meekdon: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Shu, u want make the guy bail you may your request be granted in Jesus name smiley

CyynthiaKiss:

Nawa oooo.
Even cyynthia told me that she's on ban till Jan 2019.
I just dey feel for her ...
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
BAILMONEY:
Nawa oooo.
I also heard that cyynthia is in prison, they promised to release her byJan 2019.
Very unfortunate .
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by EmmyDJourno: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Useless people who could not speak up against Boko Haram or bad leaders in the North

The can't campaign for the release of Leah Shuaibu or even speak against the Herdsmen are now coming to spill trash

Are they madddddddd

1 Like

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamGoke:

FYI, there is nothing like yoruba christian or muslim we are one.
Omo oodua kan niwa!!! cool
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by gurunlocker: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mumuric didn't remember to sue those Fulani's that were dancing in Christian choir robe after killing, but are threatening to sue over a song because of the use of hijab..... Hypocrites!!!

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by SexytorresE(f): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ganiyat72:
embarassed tongue
no, it used to be the Hausa Muslims until late April the Yoruba Muslims started. Despite the fact that they don't even recognize the Yoruba Muslims as one of them. SMH

1 Like

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Otunski: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
MURIC a congress of mumu people. Those ones wearing HIJAB to bombs inside of them are not being condemned but for those dancing shaku shaku , Muslims are their hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Honesty007(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
PRoscribe muric an arm of religious terrorism in time.we know the likes of JNI,IMN,MACBAN among others are serpent eggs awaiting hatching.
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Heffalump(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ganiyat72:
embarassed tongue

Thanks for acknowledging

1 Like

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Horlamidei(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oya, na!

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by guiddoti: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamGoke:

FYI, there is nothing like yoruba christian or muslim we are one.

Omo oodua kan niwa!!! cool
Muric speaks for Yoruba race ni? ejo o, lobatan!
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by vineyardfarms: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Who takes mumuric serious
THIS KIND OF RELIGION AMAZED ME. THEY ESTABLISHED SHARIA COURT FOR THE COMMONERS, BUT THE EVIL ELITE WILL OPT TO BE TRIED IN ENGLISH COURT. THEY SEND THEIR WARDS TO STUDY ABROAD WHERE THEY FORGOT ABOUT COVERING THEIR FACE. HERE THEY EMPOWERED THEM WITH SHOE POLISH AND SHARIA SCHOOL KNOCKING THEIR HEAD ON THE GROUND. THE ELITE ARE HAPPY FOR BOKO HARAM, TO HIDE KNOWLEDGE FROM THE MASSES. HOW MANY NORTHERN POLITICIANS HAS EVER BEING TRIED IN SHARIA COURTS ESTABLISHED BY THEM TO LOOT? RELIGION OF DECIET THAT IS SEATING ON A TIME BOMB. THERE EYES WILL OPEN SOME DAY TO KNOW THE VALUE OF WESTERN EDUCATION AND HOW THEY HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY ISLAM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by damiz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Do you need a cinematographer to shoot your music video, advert/commercials/documentary at a low budget scale, Contact SOTS FILMS @iamsots on ig
0811 825 7286 both watsapp and call is allowed. ..
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by willibounce1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Muric is a terrorist group. That useless akintola man should be arrested.
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Fynnonsy: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hammer hammer una... Mumuric indeed...
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by skales67(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Where were these Islamic groups when Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen were killing people

Did this yeye MURIC sue them for killing their members NO!

But you want to sue the people DANCING in hijab not the people KILLING in hijab

These people get sense at all?

These MURIC is a terrorist group and should be looked into by the government before they become another Bokoharam!

You are asking a government that supports terrorism and sponsors Boko Haram to look into the activities of MURIC?

1 Like

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Hotzone(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Y won't falz prosper?
He who the dad send to steal uses two legs to kick down the door!!!
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by IamGoke(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
guiddoti:
Muric speaks for Yoruba race ni? ejo o, lobatan!

My comment is based on what I quoted. Lobatan!
Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by GistFullGround: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Baba Falana, Nigerians are behind your son.

No shaking, and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, the shameless group, MURIC (A Terrorist Group) can do. They will tell us if Nigeria belongs to Muslims.
These intolerant idiots are mere noisemakers, who believe they can get favors from the government in power when they make noise.
Never has there been a time when the Christian Association threaten Nollywood when they release movies to make fun of Christians.
Everybody knows Muslims are like cry-babies and tend to make trouble all over the world; check out Somalia, Libya, Indonesia, Egypt, Northern Nigeria etc.

Instead of them to keep shut for once, they want to make noise. Remember, the Movie, 2012 had to remove the scene from Mecca because they felt Muslims are so childish and may want to cause havoc because of it? READ IT HERE, https://www.theguardian.com/film/2009/nov/03/roland-emmerich-2012-kaaba

I was even told they threatened ALFA SULE, a young boy in Ibadan until he edited and removed the scene of an Alfa in his move.
They forgot, no one can fight for God.

Muslims are so childish and it is about time they grew up!

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz by Joshmodest(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
I knew Falana wuld come out to say something.... Falana owns a law firm with a team of lawyers .. I hope MURIC has the money to hire a final year law student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) / The New N24 Billion EFCC Headquarters In Pictures / Arase Launches Police SPY Uniform (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.