Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pedro Happy With Life At Stamford Bridge - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pedro Happy With Life At Stamford Bridge (636 Views)

Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Pedro Rodriguez, The First Player To Win The 5 Top Trophies In World Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedro Happy With Life At Stamford Bridge by damickey(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2018

Chelsea attacker Pedro Rodriguez has insisted that he is happy with life at Chelsea FC and will be willing to stay beyond the summer. Pedro has been relatively decent since his arrival from Barcelona in 2015.

He played a major role in Chelsea’s Premier League triumph in Conte’s first season and also helped Chelsea to an FA Cup win last term. He has been linked with a move away from the club but has expressed his happiness at Stamford Bridge.

In an interview with Spanish outlet Cadena Ser, Pedro said:

“Obviously I have a contract at Chelsea and most likely I will stay. I’m good here.

“I’m very comfortable with my team-mates and, in football terms I’m very happy for having won the Premier League and the FA Cup in three years. I’m happy because it’s always difficult to win trophies in England.

“I’m enjoying my holidays right now, getting some rest and spending time with family, and then start the new season in the best way.”

Source:
https://savechelsea.net/pedro-happy-with-life-at-stamford-bridge/
Re: Pedro Happy With Life At Stamford Bridge by daryoor(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Average fvcking player.

I like people who are happy lavishing in mediocrity.
Re: Pedro Happy With Life At Stamford Bridge by damickey(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
daryoor:
Average fvcking player.

I like people who are happy lavishing in mediocrity.

He actually Good ooh
Re: Pedro Happy With Life At Stamford Bridge by damickey(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Pedro Was Better When He was With Barca

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City 0-2 All Goals & Highlights FA Cup Final 05/08/2018 / Cr7 Is Bigger Than Madrid / Nigeria U17 5-1 Cote D Ivoire U17 - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.