Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

New Arrival Clothes And Bags From UK At Affordable Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Arrival Clothes And Bags From UK At Affordable Price (434 Views)

Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' / Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival Clothes And Bags From UK At Affordable Price by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
These are new arrival from UK particularly selected for your tastes. We also have classic wears & accessories to give you that woman you want to be. Your looks and confidence is our major concern here so, we have taken our time to make sure they are available and accessible for you buy selling at discount prices. The bags go at a discount prices of between #5000 & #7000. We also run home deliveries at an affordable rate just to suit your needs. For more information & To place your orders, please call: 08171927711 or 08036565803.
Follow Us On Instagram.com/classic_tag
Note: Deliveries are made within Lagos State & neighboring states.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Runtown Launches His Music Label ‘sound God Music Group’ / Soft Awarded With Artist Of The Week On 224hits Check Out His Biography / Daddy Freeze Comes For Vice President, Tells Him To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.