Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday (15571 Views)

Democracy Day: FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday / FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday, To Mark Democracy Day / Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by soldadoe(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2018
Even if you want likes, you can beg for it...y re u not in church...you need some attention and prayers! Sorry ooo...rubbish grin
ChiefAzubuike:
They shouldn't have declared that holiday. Lagos and Ogun state don't worth anything.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Jayloy: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2018
Bb
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Almaiga: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2018
Igbo's right now grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by resurgent2019: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Waiting for them to come and shout no man's land or biniland as usual grin

Abi ooooo
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2018
Yet SE and SS Governors do not declare May 30 as Biafra Day

I am excited that the citizens stay home that day. That is people's power

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by congorasta: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2018
k
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by omenka(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2018
Lovely!

Some people honoured their supposed heroes the other day. I hope they don't wail about others who intend to honour theirs as well. smiley

5 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Movic1:
5% people go soon invade here to spew out rubbish as usual. I can sight one above...
Gba gbogba enu e soun
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2018
ONLY LAGOS AND OGUN WETIN DO OGA BUBU TO. DECLARE NATIONWIDE HOLIDAY
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by omenka(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2018
ChifAzubuike:
They shouldn't have declared that holiday. Lagos and Ogun state don't worth anything.
Why are you lot so terrible with English language?

This shìt irritates the eyes and mind, even more than the stupidity of the comment itself.

4 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by tragergeorge(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you don smoke shit dis morning Abi?Sunday morning wen people de church
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by SojiCash(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Name your state Auntie
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by cardoctor(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Up MKO Abiola. I shouted that in 1993. I'm shouting it again. What is yours is yours even in death.
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by IVORY2009(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:

This shìt irritates the eyes and mind, even more than the stupidity of the comment itself.

Kindly check ur own sentence.....
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Chelsea351: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Please Buhari declare it a holiday for those of us here in Maiduguri
Buhari also declare it for us going to Russia before ur fired to Daura
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by dudebuck: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Luciferan369:
Yet SE and SS Governors do not declare May 30 as Biafra Day

I am excited that the citizens stay home that day. That is people's power
Exactly
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by dudebuck: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2018
they won't say anything now, but when we had our May 30 They were busy blabbing up an down. #sophisticatedM0rons on my mjnd
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Ridbaay: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Even though I'm not in either of those states, I ain't going anywhere that day
la lazy youth... Lol
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Outofsync(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Olachase:
I don't know why I just love the Yorubas come to Cuba in Brazil and see things for yourself the Yorubas are blessed

Before you quote me hw did you want the thunder fried or boiled
on a totally unrelated note, I'm curious, how. do Yorubas in Cuba and Brazil fare
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Meekdon: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2018
good smileystay at home
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by WanyeKest: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2018
Okayyyyyyyyy guys�����
Join our New Facebook group: InScope Twitter Trends.�
For the hottest TL Gist�//Stories//Funny Memes��//TwitTrends etc.
Issa blast!!� Issa banger!� Join via WhatsApp link too
https:///BJbxJDpoiE133TZHjlotP2
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Phynofest: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Even osun state
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by twilliamx(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Lagos has always had Holliday's on June 12. Nothing new.
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by redsun(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2018
That as insult to decency and hardwork,especially for lagos state that is Nigerian state. Abiola was just as much a thief and an enemy of the state as abacha,obj or Ibori could be.

The guardian man's insinuations tend to make sense when Yorubas do things like. You don't just collectively follow a leader because he proclaimed himself a leader without moral justifications,you follow a leader because he is a good leader with universal principles that appeals to those with common sense. Abiola was a thief that hit caught in his own dragnet.
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Akanapiaigwe: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
carry your English to Benue they need it more
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by opribo(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Since I was born I have never seen such an unserious country like this. In other nations where they know the value of work, they make conscious efforts to cut down on wasted man hours in the name of holidays. Hence, they eork 24/7 round the clock.

Here everything is joked with, declaring June 12 as democracy day holiday is inconsequential especially when it is coming from someone who never saw anything wrong when it did not matter to him but now it is all so necessary because he needs the votes of the Yoruba people, but as usual being the type of people we are they have forgotten so easily and hailing and praising. Oh what a nation, of what use is a holiday if the lessons of the lessons of that event are not imbibed in our politics.
Only time will tell if this action is borne out of sincerity or not. For now, the Yoruba's should get everything they can get from this government as they are holding it by the jugular vein
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Akanapiaigwe: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
omenka:
Lovely!

Some people honoured their supposed heroes the other day. I hope they don't wail about others who intend to honour theirs as well. smiley
[/s]
trash trash trash
always meddling in igbos matter when your state is in chaos
why are you disgracing yourself omenka
why are you so sad
Stop talking Nonsense
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Nickymezor(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Nice...man gat to rest jare.
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by resurgent2019: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2018
redsun:
That as insult to decency and hardwork,especially for lagos state that is Nigerian state. Abiola was just as much a thief and an enemy of the state as abacha,obj or Ibori could be.

The guardian man's insinuations tend to make sense when Yorubas do things like. You don't just collectively follow a leader because he proclaimed himself a leader without moral justifications,you follow a leader because he is a good leader with universal principles that appeals to those with common sense. Abiola was a thief that hit caught in his own dragnet.

Propagation of hate against Yorubas. Classic igbo sentiment.
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Iscoalarcon: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
yemajiteru:
awa June 12 children, our birthday is now a public holiday oooo...
yesss ooooo
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Mouthgag: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Lol
Osu people and hatefulness, jealousy and bitterness

Very funny set of people grin
Re: MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday by Akanapiaigwe: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Movic1:
5% people go soon invade here to spew out rubbish as usual. I can sight one above...
Nope 5% people knows how to mind their business unlike you guys that keeps cry on 30th may grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari / SE Traitors In APC, PDP Will Retire From Politics Prematurely - Igbo Elders / 2023: Tinubu Unfit For Presidency - Chukwuemeka Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.