Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,224 members, 7,842,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

A New Entertainment Show Idea. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A New Entertainment Show Idea. (252 Views)

Paradysity Entertainment Show (PES) / Us-based Nigerian Radio Personality Sheila O Sets Up New Entertainment Hub / Honeyloaded: A New Entertainment Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Entertainment Show Idea. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hello, good to be registered here.
I am a Nigerian based in Abidjan and am about starting an entertainment show over here.
I visited a beautiful lounge and found out they wete not really getting customers the way they should because of how nice the place is. So i spoke with the manager and told him i would love to organize a show every last Thursday of the month. The agreement was that am not paying for the venue because i will be bringing guests for the show who will spend money so they make money from their drinks while i make my money from the gate fee. The manager was very happy with the idea and he has given me a go ahead to set the date am going to start.

Please lovely people, i really want to pull this off so am here to get different ideas from you all on what and what you think i could do to entertain the guest without having to invite any celebrity for now being that its the first show.

Please help with your beautiful entertaining ideas.
Re: A New Entertainment Show Idea. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
JESUS IS COMING SHOW
Re: A New Entertainment Show Idea. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Find some good local talents in the area.
Most of them know themselves.
The dancers, musicians, fire guys (stunts magicians), and if you have some NIGERIANS around there that are talented too, call them and see what they can do also.

As time goes on, it will be a good project.

Happy that you are not doing anything ILLEGAL over there.
Thanks for making us proud.

ALL THE VERY BEST.
Re: A New Entertainment Show Idea. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68331171:
Find some good local talents in the area.
Most of them knows themselves.
The dancers, musicians, fire guys (stunts magicians), and if you have some NIGERIANS around there that are talented too, call them and see what they can do also.

As time goes on, it will be a good project.

Happy that you are not doing anything ILLEGAL over there.
Thanks for making us proud.

ALL THE VERY BEST.

Thanks for such great idea. God bless you.
Re: A New Entertainment Show Idea. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
DaddyGentle:

Thanks for such great idea. God bless you.
Amen.
You are WELCOME.
All the best once more my brother.

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Aee # Expect New Development In Akwa Ibom / Denrele Edun Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Chance The Rapper To Organize The Special Olympics 50th Anniversary Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.