Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) (3076 Views)

Portable Angrily Walks Out Of Show In Italy Because They Refused To Spray Him / Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by ipafricaStaff(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Chioma lashes out at Davido, as she angrily walks out on him in London

A relationship that looks all rosey must surely have its turbulent times. So is the case for DMW honcho, Davido and his popular girlfriend, Chioma.

According to a video clip credited to Instablog9ja, Chioma could be seen and heard yelling at the Assurance singer.

However, the reason Chioma is yelling remains unknown but she looks pretty angry.

It is believed that the couple are currently in London.

Recall that Davido had publicized his undying love for Chioma haven dedicated a song (ASSURANCES) to her, purchasing a Porsche car and also aiding her land a mouth watering cooking deal.

Watch Video Below.

Source: https://mp3reverb.com/mp4-download/chioma-lashes-out-at-davido-as-she-angrily-walks-out-on-him-in-london-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9dozyC9t8

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by hisgrace090: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
No relationship is devoid of such action, such is life.
Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
So? How that one put 1 kobo for my account?
Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by Dboy55(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
After she don chop 45mlion naira Porsche,who is she angry with? OBO,I dont think so .
She dae craze
Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by swiz123(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Truth is: the real assurance is that the fvck-boy must break her heart.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
I was there live. I don't know what happened but its like davido had carnal knowledge of her and came inside her. The girl no wan join list of david baby mama. This fight started from the bedroom last night. We try calm her down she just dey vex. Omo that girl get craze for head o. She show us pepper.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by zilon12(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
she enter Atlanta(London),she cause disaster o
Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by vizkiz: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Apparently, none of those commenting actually saw the 20 secs video.

They just dey type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by andray12(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was there live. I don't know what happened but its like davido had carnal knowledge of her and came inside her. The girl no wan join list of david baby mama. This fight started from the bedroom last night. We try calm her down she just dey vex. Omo that girl get craze for head o. She show us pepper.
Aunty i hope sey u neva go sniff dat elephant sh!t
Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by naijacentric(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Liar she jokinginly said leave me joor

1 Like

Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by SAMBARRY: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin grin
andray12:
Aunty i hope sey u neva go sniff dat elephant sh!t
Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by Munzy14(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
vizkiz:
Apparently, none of those commenting actually saw the 20 secs video.

They just dey type rubbish.
I swear. This is how daft some nairalanders can be. hoarding data, yet rushing to comment off point. smh
Re: Chioma Lashes Out At Davido, As She Angrily Walks Out On Him In London (video) by c900: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Once a woman is financially independent, better be careful how you threat her.

(1) (Reply)

Paris, Michael Jackson's Daughter Goes Nẚ3ked For Her New Shoe Campaign (photos) / Singer 2face’s 12-yr-old Daughter, Isabella, Complains Looking Older Than Mum / Where Is Kehinde Young-harry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.