Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures (43950 Views)

How I Used My Boxing Skill To Teach Unruly Fan Lesson — Ogogo / Funny Video As Davido Shows His Boxing Skill / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided ugly like his parents
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Dareal90s(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is the only problem I have with these people. They teach their children how to be wife beaters right from a young age.

Just yesterday, a neighbor living opposite my compound Abiodun Oladokun aka baba bolade brutalize his wife to the extent that she was rushed to the hospital. When he came back he didn't even feel remorse. He instead turned to his 11 year old boy and warns him to study his future wife well before tying the knot with her. He said if his wife misbehaves he shouldn't hesitate to get leather belt from the bedroom.
Igbo's no get brain I swear angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by PatAnselm(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is the only problem I have with these people. They teach their children how to be wife beaters right from a young age.

Just yesterday, a neighbor living opposite my compound Abiodun Oladokun aka baba bolade brutalize his wife to the extent that she was rushed to the hospital. When he came back he didn't even feel remorse. He instead turned to his 11 year old boy and warns him to study his future wife well before tying the knot with her. He said if his wife misbehaves he shouldn't hesitate to get leather belt from the bedroom.

Are u done with the Africa Magic series❓❓

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by wtfcoded: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omg jamil grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Almunjid(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:

She is teaching her child how to defend himself. I wish someone taught me this when I was little. Emeka for no do me all the strong things for primary sch then.
Defend himself from who? Can he defend himself from Armed robber?.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Tobycharles: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
A day will surely come when the young lad would ask of his Dad n the rest will be history

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by pafo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Almunjid:

Defend himself from who? Can he defend himself from Armed robber?.

Bullies my friend.
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by congorasta: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68331787:
Be happy you got a body guard already Tiwalade...

Your haters are in trouble already.....they are all jittery!!

Kudos Jackie Chan Jnr!

Mr time zone
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by congorasta: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dareal90s:
Igbo's no get brain I swear angry
really?
you with all your brain, are you happy with your life
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by lonelydora: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
ForeignAgent:
Let him fight an area boy pikin from Ajegunle.

Younger than his age sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
congorasta:

Mr time zone
Idiata
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Popololl:
Make him come streets na, make him mate beat am black and blue
add red, black and blue and red
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Guestlander: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Arrant nonsense! How does martial art turn to wife beating?
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Stevenson1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
ademoladeji:

is kickboxing about beating one's wife?

For your info, it's a combat sport just like boxing, karate, Taekwondo, judo, Apkido, fencing etc.

I was into Taekwondo and have NEVER even laid my hand on a man say less a woman.

I bet you applauded Anthony Josh for being a boxingchamps. Have you heard of him battering a woman?

Dude, look inward and constructively.

Thank you for that comment my man. Most of the time, these ladies don't even know that the wife beaters are mostly the resilience and the quiet ones.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by femi4: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So soldiers shouldn't marry
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by abokikhalifa: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Madam how is this related to wife beating. So all the men that use to beat their wife started this way abi? In case you don't know some schools in Europe teach student how to defend them self in case of attacks. This is for self defence in the future and not training them on how to beat women.. Black man mentality don cover your brain
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Ategberoson(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

who ask you this cocck&bull story chinua Achebe
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by chomaloo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Give the boy good parental upbring and not kickboxing or karate. Teaching him to be aggressive. Na him make him pass wan bruise lee u
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by dadada98: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin cool

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by ademoladeji(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Stevenson1:

Thank you for that comment my man. Most of the time, these ladies don't even know that the wife beaters are mostly the resilience and the quiet ones.

You're welcome sir

The guy was trying to generate tribal war and also to get some stewpid likes.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by enjay1(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2018
ForeignAgent:
Let him fight an area boy pikin from Ajegunle.
hehehe.....area boy pikin go beat am, beat im mama, beat tbillz, beat wizkid join!...no try all dese street boys o...
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Tiwa ad her son be like - - - > Ayam Jamiyu no let me Jam you
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by davillian(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Don't try this near anyone that does boxing. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Larrykaysail(m): 1:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Obito555:
Ok but don't forget to train ur kid in the ways of the Lord
Self-defense no be crime,
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Iceberg3: 1:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Make em go try street kids nah...em go know how far

grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:34am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

can,u pls give me,the man house adress so that i cak,send,SARZ to arrest him
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Geekgists: 3:44am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Lordchinak2: 4:49am On Jun 10, 2018
*JOIN AFFLIATEPAY today��‍♀�* ( www.affliatepay.com )
��What is AFFLIATEPAY?
�It is a legal entity with a legitimate business purpose
An association that offers:

1.) Premium marketing,

2.) Affiliate and sponsored advertisement services,

3.) Deriving means of Incomes for youths and extra incomes for working class men and women

��How can you be a part of this great company?
3 ways:
�become a promoter by choosing one of our fabulous plans
�become a customer by advertising your products, events, etc with us. And you earn 200, 335, 470 naira daily depending on the plan u selected.
�be mobilizing people into the company and getting paid.

You get advert/product to share everyday of the week including public holidays��‍♀�. A toast to that��

before you join the platform someone must refer you. Use 520743 as referral code.

AFP( with the company name Affliatepay) rocks
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by SUNDICOS(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Thank your God,you don't need a bouncer!

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

An Igbo husband beat his wife who was one of my old school mate to death few years back. She was rushed to hospital but she didn't survive it. I can also remember an Igbo corper then, many years ago, I was still very young that time but I remember how he used to abuse and beat his girlfriend then everyday, very high tempered guy. Violence between husband and wife is not from a tribe or only Nigeria. It's common among oyinbo, it's everywhere. If we're to point accusing fingers, Igbos seem more wife beaters and stubborn husbands than other tribes. Please be always realistic and sincere with your judgment, don't just post anything so as to get likes. Then, why always turning every post into tribe/ethnic conflict? When will you guys start showing level of maturity? Afonja today, Igbo tomorrow. I don't think anyone who has important thing doing with life or focus in life will have time doing this. It's becoming just too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Traditional Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Deyemi Okanlawon Gets Cosy With Kaffy At Nancy Isime’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.