Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What You Need To Know About Getting A U.S.A Visa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What You Need To Know About Getting A U.S.A Visa (459 Views)

Do I Need A Visa To Transit Through Doha From UK? / Moment A Proud Nigerian, Stella Egbuka Enlisted As A U.S. Army. / Chief Barr. DUMO LULU-BRIGGS Pays Last Respect To Late Chief Anson A-U Bibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Getting A U.S.A Visa by carwoman(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
If you are planning to travel to the United States of America (U.S) from Nigeria. You must ensure that you have an authorised International travel passport that is still valid for atleast six (6) months.

If you have done all you need to do whether you get the visa or not largely depends on the visa officer. Yes, you have to convince them but in the end It's their decision so, be anxious for nothing, keep and open mind. It's yea or nay. Don't sweat it!

I have some advise for intending applicants:

1. If you can read and write then I would advise that you do the entire process by yourself so that you can understand the requirements clearly. That way you also get to know the process firsthand. Read more...
https:///2kXWLtN
Re: What You Need To Know About Getting A U.S.A Visa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Following.....
Re: What You Need To Know About Getting A U.S.A Visa by AroOkigbo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
I knew it. .. Click here to read more.
Bros, this is 2018. say no to clicking of yeye links
Re: What You Need To Know About Getting A U.S.A Visa by MOGJH(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Arrangement Of Names / My Adsense Have Low Cpc / Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.