Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video (4233 Views)

Land For Sale in Port Harcourt: 500 Plots With Cofo [video] / Secure A Guarantee Investment In Apartment And Earn Passive Income Continuously / Queens Court Is Currently 50% Off@#5m-Own CofO Land In Lakowe Golf Axis @Shapati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by estateprofits: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
let us know you plan to get this property
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Hayetie(f): 3:23am On Jun 17, 2018
Owing REAL investment at a discounted price which is guaranteed to bring huge returns on investment make you feel good about yourself!

The promo is still on and we are just a dial away!

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#Queenscourt #ChristalVilla #investment #investing #sales #realestate #queen'scourt #landforsale #investors #landdevelopers #developers #toppost #condos #apartments #Lagoslands #lagoslandlords #realtors #assurance #lekki #lekkifreetradezone #sangotedo

Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
G
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hurry
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Don't be left out. Buy now!
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by estateprofits: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Double your investment, grow rich in your sleep
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Get value for your investment.
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Don't be a latecomer! Invest now!!!
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Your action now will go a long way! Call now
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Hayetie(f): 1:56am On Jun 18, 2018
A True Life Story

I was in a clients’s office some days ago to deliver the contract of sales document, and other documents for the plots of land he just bought through me.

While we were talking in his office, his Intercom phone rang and some minutes after, a man was ushered into his office.

After brief exchange of pleasantries, the man handed a cheque to my client and left. Upon his departure, my client showed me the Cheque and said "That man that just left is one of my tenants. He came to drop his cheque for rent for another 1 year. This is why I am Investing now in land and buildings, so that my children will collect rent from their tenants, just as I am collecting rent from the houses my own parent bought and bequeathed me."

This got me thinking .... Just as you too should.

What legacy will you leave behind for your children and generations to come, after you are gone?

Aside the Secured and Lucrative Return on Investment, do you know that Real Estate Investment is a LEGACY ..... a Worthy Legacy?

Begin the building or expansion of your Real Estate Legacy today by keying into the 50% discount offer on Christal Villa Queens Court Shapati-Lekki with C of O at 5m naira only.

For more details and site inspection, please Call/Whatsapp:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#realestateinvestmentgroups #realestate #realestateinvestmentinnigeria #realestateinvestment #investright #Planning

Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by estateprofits: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2018
This is how to to get richer
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by estateprofits: 3:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Hayetie:
A True Life Story

I was in a clients’s office some days ago to deliver the contract of sales document, and other documents for the plots of land he just bought through me.

While we were talking in his office, his Intercom phone rang and some minutes after, a man was ushered into his office.

After brief exchange of pleasantries, the man handed a cheque to my client and left. Upon his departure, my client showed me the Cheque and said "That man that just left is one of my tenants. He came to drop his cheque for rent for another 1 year. This is why I am Investing now in land and buildings, so that my children will collect rent from their tenants, just as I am collecting rent from the houses my own parent bought and bequeathed me."

This got me thinking .... Just as you too should.

What legacy will you leave behind for your children and generations to come, after you are gone?

Aside the Secured and Lucrative Return on Investment, do you know that Real Estate Investment is a LEGACY ..... a Worthy Legacy?

Begin the building or expansion of your Real Estate Legacy today by keying into the 50% discount offer on Christal Villa Queens Court Shapati-Lekki with C of O at 5m naira only.

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#realestateinvestmentgroups #realestate #realestateinvestmentinnigeria #realestateinvestment #investright #Planning

This is how to to get richer
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by GentleIsaac(m): 4:49am On Jun 18, 2018

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Anyone who's not investing now is missing a tremendous opportunity
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
yes
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Dammyt01(f): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Do not miss this opportunity

Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Ladeal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz073dIfXzg

INDISPUTABLE FACT: LANDLORDS/INVESTORS GROW RICH IN THEIR DREAMS!

Ever thought of how some of your middle class friends became wealthy all of a sudden? This still remains a mystery to most people till date!

Do you know that a Plot of Property valued at N5m today can Sell between 90 -100m naira in 10 years?

Well! It's never too late to join the Train - the Train of Visionary and Wise Investors!
This is why Christal Villa Queens Court is your best Choice! This smart Estate in a fast developing Community of Shapati, Lekki, Lagos boast of well over 100% Return On Investment (ROI) within a year.
Wow! Exactly why you should rather Invest now.

CHRISTAL VILLA QUEEN'S COURT
Title: Certificate of Occupancy
Price: N10m per Plot
PROMO PRICE: N5m per Plot

NEARBY LANDMARKS:
Novare mall (biggest Mall in Lagos)
Lakowe Golf And Country Lake Estate
Lagos Business School
Green Spring School
Corona School
Caleb British International School
Coscharis Motors
Mayfair Gardens e.t.c

INFRASTRUCTURAL PROVISION
Security/Electrified Fence
24hours Street Light
Interlocked Roads
Concrete Drainage
Under ground Electricity
Green Areas
Sport Arena
Estate Mall e.t.c

Call/WhatsApp the numbers below for more Enquiries, Inspection and Plot bookings;

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

NB: Real Estate is an Imperishable Asset, ever Increasing in Value. Don't be left out.
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by GentleIsaac(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Be a landlord at Christal Villa Queen's Court estate
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Christal Villa Queen's court, Lakowe
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Queens Court is the real deal
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Invest now!
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by DeehoneyHomes(f): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just left site with some investors..

Don't procrastinate that decision to call us

Promo ends soon
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by habaabj: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Queen's Court the place for the Royals
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is the time to invest, don't miss it.
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by habaabj: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
We are just a daily away....
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2018

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by estateprofits: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
selling fast
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2018

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#realestateinvestmentgroups #realestate #realestateinvestmentinnigeria #realestateinvestment #investright
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Invest today! This property has been a major demand, be part of those that will take advantage by investing today
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Invest today! This property has been a major demand, be part of those that will take advantage by investing today.
Re: Property Security Is Key; That Is A Guarantee For Queens Courts! (cofo)+Video by Ladeal: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Invest now and get 50% discount wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tastefully Finished Detachd House FOR SALE At Ire-Akari Estate,Isolo wit picture / Are You A Big Boy? Then Buy This Lekki HOUSE. / Cargo Containers and Reefer Containers,40ft And 20ft For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.