Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

#istandwithaee Women Must Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #istandwithaee Women Must Rule (239 Views)

Tribunal Must Rule Against Tinubu Or Suspend The Constitution / We Can Never Be Intimidated We Must Rule / To Balance Nigerian Geopolitics, South Must Rule For 30 Years Non-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#istandwithaee Women Must Rule by EverythingNiger: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
I came across this post.... am not from Akwa Ibom but have always wanted to see a Woman Rule!!

Let me give you 5 Reasons Why Women Should Be Give an opportunity to Rule

Women can multi-task.
Women are pacifists.
Women are very resilient.
Women are fiercely protective and loyal.
Women have more emotional empathy than men. try to understand the meaning of this.....

If you believe that world leaders should rule with compassion, then you cannot go wrong voting for women since they have been scientifically proven to be more emotionally intelligent than men. Women are capable of not just showing empathy for the poor, the outcasts, the orphans, the weak, the old, the handicapped but they actually DO something about it.

#RASEBBYONYEMAECHI
#ISTANDWITHAEE
#ORONATION
#ICASTMYVOTEFoRAEE19

Re: #istandwithaee Women Must Rule by iamJ(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just wasting your time, you better keep her fliers to use when tissue finish
Re: #istandwithaee Women Must Rule by mimimile93: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
EverythingNiger:
I came across this post.... am not from Akwa Ibom but have always wanted to see a Woman Rule!!

Let me give you 5 Reasons Why Women Should Be Give an opportunity to Rule

Women can multi-task.
Women are pacifists.
Women are very resilient.
Women are fiercely protective and loyal.
Women have more emotional empathy than men. try to understand the meaning of this.....

If you believe that world leaders should rule with compassion, then you cannot go wrong voting for women since they have been scientifically proven to be more emotionally intelligent than men. Women are capable of not just showing empathy for the poor, the outcasts, the orphans, the weak, the old, the handicapped but they actually DO something about it.

#RASEBBYONYEMAECHI
#ISTANDWITHAEE
#ORONATION
#ICASTMYVOTEFoRAEE19

OP IZA POOSIE A$$_LICKER

(1) (Reply)

Borno Government Plans To Convert Notorious Prostitution Den To Schools / Photos Of President Buhari In Morroco / NACA, UN, Empowers 100 Vulnurable Women In Conflict Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.