Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu Continues Tour, Donates 6 Transformers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu Continues Tour, Donates 6 Transformers (411 Views)

Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu Emerges Ogun State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Ikpeazu Donates 6 Sienna Patrol Buses To Abia Police (VIDEO) / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu Continues Tour, Donates 6 Transformers by AridunuThomas: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
An Ogun State governorship aspirant, Honourable Oladipupo Adebutu has continued his statewide consultative tour ahead of the 2019 Governorship poll.

During the tour, Hon Adebutu donated 3 500KVA transformers to Ajebo, Isiun and Aseese communities in the Obafemi Owode local government.

Adebutu who is the Chairman, House of Representatives committee on Rural Development, also donated another 3 500KVA transformers to Obada, Iwoye and Idofa communities in Imeko Afon Local Government area.

He told the communities that his donation of the transformers followed his shocking discovery that the areas have been without electricity for too long.

He said he was so moved that he decided to pay for the transformers with his personal funds without waiting on Government.

Adebutu reiterates his determination to alleviate the suffering of the people of the state with the provision of basic social amenities and the development of human capital, which according to him, have been neglected by the Amosun administration.

He however urged eligible voters in the state to ensure they collect their permanent voter cards to enable them vote into power, candidates who have the genuine interest of the people at heart, in 2019.

http://thepunditng.com/hon-oladipupo-adebutu-continues-tour-donates-6-transformers/

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu Continues Tour, Donates 6 Transformers by EASY39(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2018
God bless pdp
Re: Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu Continues Tour, Donates 6 Transformers by dplordx(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2018
That guy called Amosun was a terrible mistake. I voted for the guy twice and think I may stone him if he ever comes near me. From Ifo down to Sango, the people have no single amenities. These are the same people who vote put that goat into power. The guy really punished the people of these axis and gave them absolutely nothing but even punished them with several taxes. Whenever the tax collectors come and you ask them what their governor did they will say, go and look at Abeokuta. Haha. I hope the vote of Abeokuta alone will put this dolt and clannish Egba slowpoke candidate in power in 2019. I for one know there are many angry people waiting for this bastard to come and campaign so they can pelt his head with pure water.

(1) (Reply)

Imu-ahia: The Apprenticeship System Building Wealth In Eastern Nigeria / N1.4bn Fraud: Court Stops Peace Corps Trial Over Disobedience Of Court Orders / Osinbajo's Visit: Pre-launch Activities Kick Off At Edo Innovates, MSME Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.