Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Assurance: I Want A G- Wagon For My Birthday- Ella Mensah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Assurance: I Want A G- Wagon For My Birthday- Ella Mensah (372 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assurance: I Want A G- Wagon For My Birthday- Ella Mensah by 3Ebisco: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
A few days ago, Ghanaian born Nollywood actress, Ella Mensah was on the news for marking her birthday with the release of raunchy photos on social media.

During the week, she told Inside Nollywood, when asked about her reasons for releasing the photos, that she was simply expressing the beauty God has blessed her with.

The actress, whose career had been marked with laurels and accolade also revealed that she yearns for the Chioma-Davido experience for her birthday, only that her choice of car is not Porsche.

“I have always wanted a G-Wagon as a birthday, gift but I›m yet to get that. I still hope for someone to buy me my dream car. But I have got so many things from a lot of good people»

Also speaking about the choice in men, the Ghanaian actress disclosed why she likes Nigerian men.

“A Nigerian man to me is not like any other man, they are good and bad at the same time but it all depends on the number you are on his priority list. But they are generally very good men.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/assurance-i-want-g-wagon-for-my.html

Re: Assurance: I Want A G- Wagon For My Birthday- Ella Mensah by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Buy it na
Re: Assurance: I Want A G- Wagon For My Birthday- Ella Mensah by emeijeh(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Assurance: I Want A G- Wagon For My Birthday- Ella Mensah by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
This one dey beg

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote My Sister Miss Glory For Face Of AEBSA 2018 / Anto Looks Beautiful In Festive Attire Rate This Picture / Super Eagles Goalkeeper Carl Ikeme Beats Blood Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.