Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

If You Were Chanced To Feature Either Of Olamide, Wizkid & Davido In Your Song, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Chanced To Feature Either Of Olamide, Wizkid & Davido In Your Song, (312 Views)

Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright / Face Mask: Peter Okoye, Olamide, Wizkid, Akpororo Trend For Nigerian Celebrities / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Chanced To Feature Either Of Olamide, Wizkid & Davido In Your Song, by sirlekzy: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
BY @LEKZYLOADED

Hey Guys,

Let assume you just bake a new song out of the oven and it seems to be your second single of the year. After all these years, Miracle has happened in your life & You have finally blown.

The Hausa, Igbos and Yorubas are Abandoning what they are doing to dance and Grove to your music at home & at the Club.

You’ve gain a lot of attention from the Music Industry, which see Wizkid, Davido and Olamide come calling personally, asking to feature in the remix of that your hit song.

Between Wizkid, Davido & Olamide – Who Would You Pick?
Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comment

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com/entertainment/if-you-were-chanced-to-feature-either-of-olamide-wizkid-davido-in-your-song-who-would-you-pick

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: If You Were Chanced To Feature Either Of Olamide, Wizkid & Davido In Your Song, by sirlekzy: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: If You Were Chanced To Feature Either Of Olamide, Wizkid & Davido In Your Song, by EbukaHades10(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2018
Wizkid. I no even gats talk,make I just sing chorus or hook. Baba mi,that song don blow be dat.

B.T.W,show me the Wizkid song wey no blow
Re: If You Were Chanced To Feature Either Of Olamide, Wizkid & Davido In Your Song, by Bluezy13(m): 1:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Davido...

Dude go ginger the song!
Re: If You Were Chanced To Feature Either Of Olamide, Wizkid & Davido In Your Song, by Richy150(m): 3:50am On Jun 10, 2018
I swear nah Davido I go choose o

(1) (Reply)

Skales Reveals How Davido And Wizkid’s Music Affect His Own / Margot Robbie Biography And News Facts Impelreport / Patoranking Reacted To Super Eagles’ Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.