Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Bookland....home Of Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bookland....home Of Books (841 Views)

Where Can I Buy Any Type Of Books From Online? / What Kind Of Books Can You Recommend About How To Find A Life Partner? / In Need Of Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 12:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Hello,Are you a bibliophile? Or you just want to stock your e-library?
Are you a fan of a particular author or you are fascinated by a particular genre?
Is there any book you have been searching for but to no avail?
Is there any series you have so been looking for?
Whatever it is,as long as it is related to books,THE SOLUTION IS HERE.
Send the name of the book/series,the author/genre to victorlekan2@gmail.com

Price:N150 per book.

We do the search,you do the reading....BOOKLAND
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2018
epub and PDF formats available. Just ask and we find....
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Where books are found.....
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
victorlekan:
Where books are found.....

I need the following books:

1. Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun

2.My Watch by Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Send the message to victorlekan2@gmail.com.
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

I need the following books:

1. Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun

2.My Watch by Olusegun Obasanjo

Send to victorlekan2@gmail.com.Format should be indicated too (epub or PDF). Payment is by airtime or bank transfer depending on the number of books.
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2018
BOOK OF THE DAY......
Here is a quick description and cover image of book THE BIAFRA STORY written by Frederick Forsyth which was published in 1969-6-1.

The Nigerian civil war of the late 1960s was one of the first occasions when Western consciences were awakened and deeply affronted by the level of the suffering and the scale of the atrocity being played out in the African Continent.

This book which marked Frederick Forsyth’s transition from journalist to author is a record of one of the most brutal conflicts the Third World has ever suffered, it has become a classic of modern war reporting. But it is more than that. It voices one man’s outrage not only at the extremes of human violence, but also at the duplicity and self-interest of the Western Governments – most notably, the British, who tacitly accepted or actively aided that violence.

The combination of the dramatic events and the shocking exposures combined with the author’s forthright and perceptive style makes The Biafra Story as compelling a read today as when it was first written.

Available in PDF and epub format

Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2018
DAN BROWN'S COLLECTION ALSO AVAILABLE....

DIGITAL FORTRESS,
LOST SYMBOL,
DECEPTION POINT,
THE DA VINCE CODE,
ORIGIN,
ANGELS AND DEMONS,
THE LOST SYMBOL,
INFERNO.

epub and PDF formats available........
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Vince Flynn,Frederick forsyth,Jeffrey Archer,Agatha Christie,Terry Good kind,J.R.R Tolkien,Steven King,Rick Riordan,Robert Ludlum and so on.....
Just tell me and you will have it......

BOOKLAND..home of books.
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by TSOM(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
victorlekan:
DAN BROWN'S COLLECTION ALSO AVAILABLE....

DIGITAL FORTRESS,
LOST SYMBOL,
DECEPTION POINT,
THE DA VINCE CODE,
ORIGIN,
ANGELS AND DEMONS,
THE LOST SYMBOL,
INFERNO.

epub and PDF formats available........

All of these and his latest work, 'Origin', are available on the internet, even for free download.

You'd better concentrate on harder-to-access books like Mario Puzo's works and African authors.
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2018
Thanks TSOM,we have African authors though some are so difficult to access.I am just starting from the easy to familiar ones,soon the difficult to access ones will be here too.We have some not-too-easy to find books anyway.Presently,i have Puzo's books on my e-shelf.Thanks alot bro.
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2018
victorlekan:
Thanks TSOM,we have African authors though some are so difficult to access.I am just starting from the easy to familiar ones,soon the difficult to access ones will be here too.We have some not-too-easy to find books anyway.Presently,i have Puzo's books on my e-shelf.Thanks alot bro.

Which African authors do you have? Show me a catalogue/list of them so I select what I want please. And do you have 'Emeka' by Frederick Forsyth?
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Sunday and father's day,Our African books are numerous.I will paste our catalogue here soon.We have over 400 African books and we are still working on getting more.You can just give us your favorite african books and authors to make our work faster.I will be giving out some books for free next week.
Thanks
Re: Bookland....home Of Books by victorlekan(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Some books are very important to our personal lives,business drives and our interpersonal relationships.Try the following books...
PRINCIPLES BY RAY DALIO
THINKING,FAST AND SLOW BY TONY ROBBINS
THE INTELLIGENT INVESTORS BY BENJAMIN GRAHAM
BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY BY CHAN KIM AND R.MAUBORGNE
THE MILLIONAIRE FAST LANE BY M.J.DEMARCO
EXTRAS......
ROBERT GREENE POPULAR BOOKS
THE 48 LAWS OF POWER
THE 33 STRATEGIES OF WAR
THE MASTERY
INTERVIEWS WITH THE MASTERS:A COMPANION TO THE MASTERY.
Read more,know more.

(1) (Reply)

To Be Hurt. / Differences Between Dating And Relationship / Quillbot: Indaboski Bahose Of Parapharasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.