Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Fireworks/explosions At Apapa,amusement Park - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fireworks/explosions At Apapa,amusement Park (377 Views)

Ebonyi Airport Abandoned By Commercial Airlines, Turns To Amusement Park: Pics / Explosions At Oforji Oboku, Victor Isaiah's Homes In Bayelsa / The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fireworks/explosions At Apapa,amusement Park by citizenY(m): 12:52am On Jun 10, 2018
For over 15 minutes after midnight, the vincinity was rocked by fireworks of which residents are unaware. I just noticed from my balcony that there were movement of people,and vehicles inside the,park which is very unusual at that time of the night. Please let somebody who has any idea enlightened us.

I am aware that there is a law on the use of fireworks and noise pollution in place. what is going on. The local government and police,should please explain.
Re: Fireworks/explosions At Apapa,amusement Park by ademoladeji(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2018
citizenY:
For over 15 minutes after midnight, the vincinity was rocked by fireworks of which residents are unaware. I just noticed from my balcony that there were movement of people,and vehicles inside the,park which is very unusual at that time of the night. Please let somebody who has any idea enlightened us.

I am aware that there is a law on the use of fireworks and noise pollution in place. what is going on. The local government and police,should please explain.

Can you please share with us some pictures?
Re: Fireworks/explosions At Apapa,amusement Park by citizenY(m): 12:59am On Jun 10, 2018
ademoladeji:

Can you please share with us some pictures?

Unfortunately, I was not at the scene.

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Quote Series / Presidency Insists NASS Distorted 2018 Budget / Plight Of Common Man Is Rationale Behind Our Ascension To Leadership - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.