Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (74105 Views)

Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by bouncin04(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2018
GistMoreTV:
angry

SEE HER UNCENSORED PHOTO HERE>>> http://www.gistmore.com/lady-goes-topless-recreates-dbanjs-shirtless-photo-celebrate-38th-birthday
Okay tell me... where is the uncensored picture? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2018
delugajackson:
Next time, work on your stomach fat before coming online to show off your stupidity. What a gory sight! I'm even seeing equatorial lines. embarassed
Na ur stomach fat?
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by olowo1995(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari, Joel Obi and Onazi for this rubbish undecided

I dont know how some people think, shey na all the pple u mention ask er to perform this stupidity
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2018
And Bangelee or whatever has appreciated the stupidity which b believe is what the girl wants... Al these sermons should be in the evening Mass pls
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Diso60090(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2018
delugajackson:
Next time, work on your stomach fat before coming online to show off your stupidity. What a gory sight! I'm even seeing equatorial lines. embarassed

Who 6 packs epp?
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by temiflex01(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Foolish people, person post her picture, she no censor am, na una dey help her censor. She send you?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by cezarman(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2018
GistMoreTV:
angry

SEE HER UNCENSORED PHOTO HERE>>> http://www.gistmore.com/lady-goes-topless-recreates-dbanjs-shirtless-photo-celebrate-38th-birthday

Your head nor correct. Where the uncensored photo

Nonsense!!!
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by ArinzeRaph: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Is there any app that can uncensore a censored pix?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by ADRIAN88(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2018
GistMoreTV:
angry

Na Sango go strike that android wey u use type this thing. Uncensored kor, sesame ganger ni!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by chubinwa(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
She's cute. I no go lie
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by ncoolsome(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=Kobicove post=68341151]Who blotted out the 'oranges', who?! angry[/quoti

I suspect its not an orange rather its fried egg...
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by jclassiq(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ebuka007:
Any body censoring pictures in nairaland will die

yea. and you will live forever!!!!
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by fortunechy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
work of Ijebu weed........she shouldn't have censored it nah......let's see everything.... rubbish!!!
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Youngtekkey(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
When I start with all this people wey sabi dey censor picture for nairaland ehn, una go know sey khaki no be leather. Which kind stupid rhung be this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by ehinmowo: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
delugajackson:
Next time, work on your stomach fat before coming online to show off your stupidity. What a gory sight! I'm even seeing equatorial lines. embarassed #Team flat tummy.

Her stomach is not dt bad. U nid to see some others.
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari, Joel Obi and Onazi for this rubbish undecided
kikikikikiki
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Vmaqween(f): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol..issoryt
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
The kind of b**b* that make me go gaga.... and the next ll b...
##osha pra pra...
Lalas247... report urself here!..u gat this type?grin grin
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by virago(f): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ebuka007:

I'm thinking she posted the picture already blotted
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Lalas247(f): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:
The kind of b**b* that make me go gaga....
and the next ll b...

##osha pra pra...

Lalas247... report urself here!..u gat this type?grin grin
I no get breZz na
lol on a real wtf is that tho shocked
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

I no get breZz na
lol on a real wtf is that tho shocked

na Gucci blezzz oooo...

That type eeehhh,any lady wey get am,come meet me eeeehhhh,,if she no even fine,I go use pillow cover her face and sprinkle holy water wit massive thrust on DAT placecheesy cheesy cheesy...

wat am I even sayinggrin grin
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Which kind yeye photo dbanj first snap sef
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

na Gucci blezzz oooo...

That type eeehhh,any lady wey get am,come meet me eeeehhhh,,if she no even fine,I go use pillow cover her face and sprinkle holy water wit massive thrust on DAT placecheesy cheesy cheesy...

wat am I even sayinggrin grin
hahaha....@gucci brezz
that one na Aba made one .... grin

I don' kuku understand say u don'spoil pata pata ....
so na d holy water wey father give u for church u dey carry play rough play so .... shocked
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Which kind yeye photo dbanj first snap sef
tired of that guy sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Professorcplus(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
And this one has husband or daddy or family members that will see u ridicule yr dignity for socisl media likes.

What if she don't. Sometimes you wouldn't want to do some sort of crazy things because of fear of your pastor/Imam seeing it or any of your respected family members. She can live her live the way she likes in as much as she owns nobody explanation.

#freelivestyle

Getintouch2004:
Girls! Always finding a little opportunity to go nude just to trend for stupidity sake. SMH

What do you expect before Why did you even check the trend when you are against it. SMH
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

hahaha....@gucci brezz
that one na Aba made one .... grin

I don' kuku understand say u don'spoil pata pata ....
so na d holy water wey father give u for church u dey carry play rough play so .... shocked

wen ll u reciprocate this on me naaaa....

at least show me that u r a huge fan of Randycheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Lalas247(f): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

c
lol lefulefu come and take Randy away before he spoils innocent souls here
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by NeeKlaus: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ebuka007:
grin grin
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by NeeKlaus: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
olowo1995:

I dont know how some people think, shey na all the pple u mention ask er to perform this stupidity
You lack a sense of humour. No offense.
Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

grin grin blenze no go kee u grin

Re: Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
c
lol lefulefu come and take Randy away before he spoils innocent souls here
Randy91 na dedicated blenze disciple oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.