Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro – Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro – Tboss (478 Views)

Tboss: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro – Tboss by damiloladuke: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as TBoss, was recently called out by an individual over her closeness with Lilian Esoro’s embattled husband, Ubi Franklin.

Reports have it that Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro are in the final stage of their divorce after being separated for a while.

However, TBoss told Sunday Scoop that she had known Franklin for 16 years, even before meeting Esoro.

She said:

“I don’t see why I should not respond to people whenever they say rubbish on my page if I feel like doing so. I don’t understand why people are concerned that I was hanging out with my friend.

“I don’t follow blogs; I don’t follow gossips; so, I don’t know what was written online. He is my friend and we didn’t talk about any issues with his wife and I didn’t know if they had divorced or not. I have known Ubi for 16 years, which was before he met his wife. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone.”

The former BBN contestant also insisted that Franklin was already separated before they started hanging out.

She said

“I don’t know why people are always on my case. Does it mean I cannot talk to a man without people insinuating I am having an affair with him? I don’t make mean comments about people or throw shades online.

I keep my opinions to myself as it will not put food on the next person’s table or change him or her. I don’t even care about what people choose to put on social media. If something goes on my page, it means I want people to see it.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-knew-ubi-franklin-before-he-married-lilian-esoro-tboss/

lalasticlala

Re: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro – Tboss by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2018
.....your point being?
Re: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro – Tboss by partnerbiz4: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2018
mind ur bizness biko
Re: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro – Tboss by OKorowanta: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Excuse to keep your job blowing up..
Why u no kuku say u know me before u know them?
Story.
Re: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro – Tboss by goldbim(f): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Issorai lipsrsealed..good job... So that it won't come as a shock when it becomes glaring that they are dating..the truth is it's your life!you owe no one an explanation!.

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy Is Fierce As She Covers La Mode Magazine’s Latest Issue / Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil To Adorable To Watch / Man Reason 4 Killing A Cop Goes Viral & A Debate About Whether He Wrong Or Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.