Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

A Thread For Front End Wordpress Designers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Thread For Front End Wordpress Designers (598 Views)

Want To Learn Ethical Hacking? Here's The Thread For You! / Best Nairaland Thread For 2018 / I sell Google Adsense: A thread for buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Front End Wordpress Designers by Ignyte(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Good morning, I created this thread for just front end wordpress guys. Of course they're guys who just edit theme demos to create their sites. But some of us can use any theme to generate any UI of our choice. Some write php to modify the themes and some use a page builder but some other guys (like me) write code and use page builders. Anyways, if you use a page builder tell me what you currently use and let's compare to find one that's perfect.

P.S: I use Elementor Pro
Re: A Thread For Front End Wordpress Designers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ignyte:
Good morning, I created this thread for just front end wordpress guys. Of course they're guys who just edit theme demos to create their sites. But some of us can use any theme to generate any UI of our choice. Some write php to modify the themes and some use a page builder but some other guys (like me) write code and use page builders. Anyways, if you use a page builder tell me what you currently use and let's compare to find one that's perfect.

P.S: I use Elementor Pro
Have you worked with the latest newspaper 9 before? Or do you know anyone who has?

(1) (Reply)

Pay For Hosting On Hostgator / Emmanuel Ekainu Blog Setup Promo / Request For Any Wordpress Premium Here <@ @>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.