Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five (1190 Views)

Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed / Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five by Parrotnews: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2018
I had earlier decided not to share some of my prison experience, but I gave it another thought, just to express the cruelty and hypocrisy of the state. I will be talking about some of the experience with time.

https://www.parrotnews.com.ng/2018/06/we-were-fed-with-dried-garri-and-egusi.html

While I was in the prison. Among many terrible food, I remember with sharp disgust how we were fed with dry Garri with egusi water. I did not call it soup because the the ratio of the water to egusi was around 95:5; no salt, no oil, pepper or any other thing added, and it smelled like spoilt egg.

They would serve that consistently every evening. Evey morning, you get Garri and grey-coloured beans with no ingredient added except stones(i think it is always deliberate).

I remember Fela's lyrics, "the time wey I dey inside prisons I call am inside world"

You see, the prison, like every other state apparatus, has always been there to further repress the oppressed while the oppressors, political thieves, corrupt VCs et all, those who have consistently diverted billions and millions of public funds for personal gains, are alienated from such incarceration.

The masses will decide the fate for their freedom when #WeAreNotTooDullToChallenge the status quo.

https://www.parrotnews.com.ng/2018/06/we-were-fed-with-dried-garri-and-egusi.html
Re: We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five by axeman2(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2018
prison is not your home that you eat whatever you like that why you have to stay away from crime ok
Re: We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five by Fuckyoumod: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Before na fried rice and chicken you wan eat before?
Re: We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2018
tell dem to trasfer u to portharcourt prison aleast them dey chop pass dat ur side

they will bring 1 takeaway 3people go chop am

dey will just boil beans like that carry serve u the beans sef u can even count it

las las they will give u 2 cup of garri

u dont want to eat their soup na no go area
Re: We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five by czarina(f): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
tell dem to trasfer u to portharcourt prison aleast them dey chop pass dat ur side

they will bring 1 takeaway 3people go chop am

dey will just boil beans like that carry serve u the beans sef u can even count it

las las they will give u 2 cup of garri

u dont want to eat their soup na no go area
Hmm...speaking from experience

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five by Outofsync(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Even though sometimes I feel the leftists in OAU are too hotheaded and rebellious for their own good, throwing students to jail is a very low move by the management
Re: We Were Fed With Dried Garri And Egusi Water In Prison - OAU Five by Dface2: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Fire On The Mountain - Social Evils In Nigeria By Emmanuel Chisom / Article On Education In Nigeria / Teacher's Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) PQE Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.