Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ (42356 Views)

Argentina Defender Martinez Has Signed For Manchester United / "Super Eagles Are No Match For Us" - Benin Fans / Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by BluntBoy(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

2ru sha...but Olympics is nt world cup...

In world cup u tends to see lots nd lots of highly tactical teams...

Av u asked ursef y dont we (all african teams) always stand a chance wen it comes to world cup??

Abi dem swear 4 us?

All we need is self-respect.

You should ask yourself why small teams sometimes upset big teams. Most of the time, it is always about determination. The average African player gives too much respect to these supposedly highly tactical team.

When a German team meets Argentina, they don't get on the pitch and start admiring Messi.

Look at 2014, immediately after the Portugal-Ghana match, every Ghanaian player started running toward Ronaldo to snap with him.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2018
so, its Albicelestes that are organised ba? from midfielder to defender.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Hillary4christ(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Masharano said d truth which we have observed during d friendly matches in d build up to WC our midfield is totally in disarray no coordination at all I pray we change in our 1st game
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Goodnuel: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
What a professional!

You respect your opponents, whether you can beat them or not.

Super eagles over to you....
Could be a mind game.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Originalsly: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2018
He's right. You can't study a disorganized team and come up with a strategy to defeat them...players will have to make on the spot decisions and their team will also become disorganised...which they are not used to.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by otokx(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2018
For me, Argentina appears to be the easiest team we can beat in that group but let us see as it plays out.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by SlayerForever: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Xkalaban:

Well let's watch and see. But I know one thing's 4 sure. When it comes to football, underestimate the Germans at ur own peril. Even if u outplay them, they don't waste their chances in front of goal. Germans are the most clinical team u'll ever see in terms of scoring goals.

Knowing this,I still don't think they'll near the final.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by ikorodureporta: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
V.true. Dsame reason we won d last nations' cup. No team understands us. Most of the players' pattern are also unknown, unlike the days of yekini, finidi, okocha, amokachi, eguavoen, etc
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by SlayerForever: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

2ru sha...but Olympics is nt world cup...

In world cup u tend to see lots nd lots of highly tactical teams...

Av u asked ursef y dont we (all african teams) always stand a chance wen it comes to world cup??

Abi dem swear 4 us?

The level of theirs and ours as Africans are miles apart. You can't give what you don't have. If Africa upgrades the system they'll match their European counterparts.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by DTalented(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
DIYhackers:
He's right, I can't bet for a win over Argentina looking at their friendly matches, mbanu not in Russia

PM me now to learn blogging
Please i need your free blogging training sir
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by chinchonglee(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
SlayerForever:

The level of theirs and ours as Africans are miles apart. You can't give what you don't have. If Africa upgrades the system they'll match their European counterparts.
Nice one bro!!!
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by boldking(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

Hmmmm...a team dat a whole leroy sane doesnt fit in..

Infact fifa shuld jst give dem d world cup right nw nd save other countries d expenses of going to russia

thank you 1billion times
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by ogakizito(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lautechgossip:

“And Nigeria are quite well known to us, we’ve always met in the last World Cups. They’re tough, not just because of their physical power, but because their disorganisation has the effect of disorganising you as a rival. And that’s when teams like ours suffer the most – in disorder,” he said.

http://kikiotolu.com/2018-world-cup-argentina-defender-mascherano-says-super-eagles-are-disorganized/

Unku is trying to say Super eagles dey play anywhere bele face cheesy

and it's confusing for them coz we don't seem to have an organised strategy they can use against us
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by boldking(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
I wonder what super eagles are going to Russia to do... maybe to see Messi live
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Even if they're strong I cannot even thick them for quarter finals.

France is hot

Brazil is bomb

Argentina dey vex

To mention few country with anger grin

SlayerForever:

Belgium are strong. However to the final? Hmmm.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by chinchonglee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
boldking:

thank you 1billion times
Uwc bro
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Surfboard(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Mascherano's comment is so funny, and true.

I urge those saying his comments are unprofessional to go back and watch our recent games against Argentina. We weren't great, but our rubbish made them play rubbish.

Oh! And Enyeama was great whenever he played against Argentina.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by DIYhackers: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
DTalented:

Please i need your free blogging training sir
send me a PM or check my signature
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by englishmart(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YES.
THE SUPER EAGLES ARE DISORGANIZED.. EXACTLY THE SAME WAY IWOBI SINGLE-HANDEDLY DISORGANIZED THE ENTIRE ARGENTINA DEFENCE IN THE PREVIOUS ENCOUNTER. grin
that was just a friendly encounter. Good ho takes friendly matches seriously? Mascerano was wrong to have written us though, in the game of football, anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by melodyogonna(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YES.
THE SUPER EAGLES ARE DISORGANIZED.. EXACTLY THE SAME WAY IWOBI SINGLE-HANDEDLY DISORGANIZED THE ENTIRE ARGENTINA DEFENCE IN THE PREVIOUS ENCOUNTER. grin
stop reading only titles

Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by melodyogonna(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
emmabest2000:

No need to wait , EveryOne knows that Argentina’s Messi team squads are floop
but he lead Argentina to three successive finals since 2014, what nonsense are you saying?
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Amankalizer(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
“And Nigeria are quite well known to us, we’ve always met in the last World Cups. They’re tough, not just because of their physical power, but because their disorganisation has the effect of disorganising you as a rival. And that’s when teams like ours suffer the most – in disorder,” he said.

Check the above quote, where does is tally with this heading that you have carelessly give this post? Semantics and syntax is a big problem to you and you must address it now or correct the caption.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Airoflaw(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
God will have MESSI on supereagle
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Humchi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
emmabest2000:

No need to wait , EveryOne knows that Argentina’s Messi team squads are floop
flop that made it to final in 2014
You better look at the meaning of flop before using it
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by robosky02(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
What I think he mean is that we are unpredictable

And when a team is not predictable

They can disorganize any opponent
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Emilokoiyawon: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
SE has no real striker. You cannot succeed in World Cup without a natural goal scorer.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by SlayerForever: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
chinchonglee:
Nice one bro!!!
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Xkalaban(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, you are right too. But I believe this World Cup would be full of surprises.

I watched Saudi Arabia play against Germany. Those Saudi guys should not be underrated. They are slender and don't get tired easily.

I do hope the underdogs get to turn the tables around this time honestly. But I guess it's more a case of my heart vs my head cos this big teams always get the results when the real thing sets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by Xkalaban(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
SlayerForever:

Knowing this,I still don't think they'll near the final.

For sake of the underdogs, I hope u are right.
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by YhungPablo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
madridguy:
Na so belgium strong?

somehow bro. Only De Bruyne can hold 3 players
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by YhungPablo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Xkalaban:

No way Portugal can beat France bro. Maybe in the next world cup not this one. I also see Germany against Spain, Brazil, Argentina or France in the finals.
u dey overlook those small country ba?
Re: Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wow, so DE Bruyne na Belgian? shocked

YhungPablo:
somehow bro. Only De Bruyne can hold 3 players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON Prize Money For Winners, Runner-Ups, Others / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Earthquake In Turkey: Christian Atsu Found Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.