Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Do You Love Death This Much Without Knowing It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Love Death This Much Without Knowing It. (262 Views)

I Thought I Was Getting Closer To God Not Knowing It Was Mental Illness / HalleluYAH...The First Non-covid19 Related Death This Season! / Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Death This Much Without Knowing It. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2018
Proverbs 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:

All they that hate me love death.

Proverbs 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

You find yourself not obsessed with the vision of God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS, and you are very comfortable, you aren't crying out to the lord God Almighty for help, to rescue you, not to allow your soul to be lifted up to vanity.

Psalms 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart;

who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

You have become passionate to vanity, what is leading you to nowhere.

Jeremiah 21:8 And unto this people thou shalt say, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I set before you the way of life, and the way of death.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Find yourself and begin the journey again through the wilderness to the promise land.

Proverbs 8:32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Re: Why Do You Love Death This Much Without Knowing It. by orisa37: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Heaven is Home and we must die to get Home.
Jesus didn't commit Suicide but died and resurrected. Peter, James, John etc went to Heaven same way as Christ. I shall make Heaven by The Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
Re: Why Do You Love Death This Much Without Knowing It. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Love you love

(1) (Reply)

The Mathematics Of Giving / You Don't Need Any Deliverance / In Myanmar About 60 Churches Were Bombed And Some Replaced With Buddhist Pagodas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.