Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

"I Have Known Ubi Franklin Before His Marriage To Lilain Esoro" Says Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Known Ubi Franklin Before His Marriage To Lilain Esoro" Says Tboss (295 Views)

CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' / Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Known Ubi Franklin Before His Marriage To Lilain Esoro" Says Tboss by afonjaman: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2018
In response to criticism and the intense scrutiny the relationship between Ubi Franklin and Ex-BBN contestant, Tboss, she clears the air for the uptheenth time on their relationship.

Tokunbi Idowu aka TBoss slammed those questioning her closeness to actress Lilain Esoro's embattled husband.

In a recent Interview with Sunday Scoop, she revealed that she had known Franklin for 16 years, even before meefing Esoro.In her word she said;

"I dont see why i should not respomd to people whenever they say rubbish on my page if i feel like doing so"
"I dont understand why people are concerned that i was hanging out with my friend.He is my fri3nd and we didnt talk about any issues with his wife and i didnt know if they had divorced or not..."

"I have known Ubi for 16 years, which was before he met his wife.I dont hve to justify anything to anyone."
she also said "I dont know why people are always on my case.Does it mean i cannot talk to a man without people insinuaring i am having an affair with him"?

Source:https://afonjaman.com/i-have-known-ubi-franklin-before-he-married-lilain-esoro-says-tboss/

Re: "I Have Known Ubi Franklin Before His Marriage To Lilain Esoro" Says Tboss by Upsidedown9ja(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2018
So you never knack since then, just tell us cos me me I Dey wonder the transmission
Re: "I Have Known Ubi Franklin Before His Marriage To Lilain Esoro" Says Tboss by Bluezy13(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2018
And she has been praying and waiting for an opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Mary Remmy Njoku Raises Awareness About Sexual Harassment In Nollywood / Annie Idibia Hits Location, Starts Movie Production Via [ladunliadinews] / We Don’t Want Old Cargoes In 2019 Elections – Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.