Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man (795 Views)

UPDATE On Crossdresser Who Joins Church Choir As A Female, People Reacts (INSIDE / Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / SO SAD: 'rich' Nigerian Guy Commits Suicide After Going Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by 1960ng(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2018
A Rich Nigerian Twitter user posted on Twitter ' I will sponsor any one who joins me in #EndSARs protest from Lekki to Bola Ahmeh Tinubu's in Ikoyin ( Ex Governor of Lagos state's house).

He Posted : (_ Perez94) I‘m leading the next #ENDSARS camping in Lagos & I’m ready to finance it as well. If you reside in Lagos, please come out for this protest, don’t be a coward. Together we are stronger. We will match from Lekki to Tinubu’s residence in Ikoyi. @segalink @SympLySimi @ReekadoBanks.

Please retweet guys for awareness. If you reside in Lagos, let’s pick a date. I am ready to lead and finance the #ENDSARS campaign. We need to match to all these big politician houses. We will be matching from Lekki. Our voice must be heard. @YemieFASH @segalink @adeyanjudeji.
To #ENDSARS is easy. If the Nigerian youths demand for it, the government will surely end it. We must make sacrifices. We cannot end it in Twitter. We have to come out and protest. If you live in Lagos, come out. I am ready to lead and finance the new #ENDSARS campaign.

He are replies he got :

@orladhortun :Good Morning Sir @_Perez94 .I laud your efforts in the #ENDSARS struggle. I think we have had enough of Twitter Rants about this Cancer called SARS. We need to hit the streets. A peaceful protest won't hurt.

@cruzzkhater : I’m certain SARS operatives have gotten order from President Buhari to kill all Nigerian youths. All SARS operatives act this same way all over the country and the Nigerian President is quiet about it. We need to stage another nationwide protest!

@zamirxi :'There is power in collective protest'

But SARS are still harassing innocent citizens 8 months later.

@cruzzkhater I down I will pay #15k each to ever wants to go with me.

@tksilicon : The #ENDSARS campaign should be reactivated and this time around taken to the streets with huge protests. Nigerian youths aren’t criminals. The harassment, oppression and intimidation from SARS is getting out of hand.

@Mustybobo456 : Yapper think this menace would stop by twitting? Better stage a protest on the streets. This SARS people have caused more than just trying to get them out through Twitter @YBCBG_FWESHA #EndSARS

Due to the increasing cases of SARs harassment , exhortation and killings on Social Media, A National Wide protest is been planned .

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/10/i-will-pay-and-sponsor-anyone-who-joins-me-in-the-endsar-protest-from-lekki-to-tinubus-in-ikoyi-rich-nigerian-man-posts-on-twitter/

Re: I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by thesicilian: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Paying people to protest along with you significantly reduces the integrity of the protesters and the validity of your cause.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2018
I guess this one na armed robber.

Let’s see the nitwits that would be used for practicing shooting sessions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
You don't need to pay anyone if your protest is genuine.

Mention date and venue, am in.
Re: I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by MartinCorridon: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Paying people to protest along with you significantly reduces the integrity of the protesters and the validity of your cause.

Excellent comment.

SARS is full of bad eggs but crime in Nigeria is so bad who knows if we wouldn't clamour for their return after "ending" them.
Re: I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
But why haven't I ever been harassed by SARS?

You want SARS scraped without suggesting an alternative to combat armed robbery

I think this 'endars' demand is unrealistic
Makes no sense

What we need to clamour for is reformation of the police in its entirety. Reformation of the police will reflect positively on SARS.
Re: I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by DaBullIT(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's the duty of General police force to handle crime , creating divisions or special divisions within the same police is a scam perpetrated by
Powerful Police men, they share the extra allocation among themselves
NOETHNICITY:
But why haven't I ever been harassed by SARS?

You want SARS scraped without suggesting an alternative to combat armed robbery

I think this 'endars' demand is unrealistic
Makes no sense

What we need to clamour for is reformation of the police in its entirety. Reformation of the police will reflect positively on SARS.
Re: I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:59am On Jun 11, 2018
DaBullIT:
It's the duty of General police force to handle crime , creating divisions or special divisions within the same police is a scam perpetrated by
Powerful Police men, they share the extra allocation among themselves
Wow, bro, you are not completely correct here.
Re: I Will Pay for everyone Who Joins Me In The #endsar Protest - Rich Nigerian Man by Bari22: 5:24am On Jun 11, 2018
OP your battery needs transmission

(1) (Reply)

Man Pour Spit on His Wife After Beating and Chasing Her Out in Last Nigh in ph(p / Anti-cult Group Member Killed In Poly Ibadan (graphic Photos) / How I Got Duped Of My Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.