Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Alarm As Nigerian Lady Pens Suicidal Note Of Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alarm As Nigerian Lady Pens Suicidal Note Of Facebook (593 Views)

Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarm As Nigerian Lady Pens Suicidal Note Of Facebook by yungalexi: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Facebook user Bitterleaf blessing Enifone has caused worry among her friends as she wrote down what seems to be a suicidal note
She wrote
I’ve been on this space for a while and a lot of you have come to mean a lot to me and it would be unfair to end it without explaining why I had to. This might not change anything but then I hope that it makes it easier to understand…
Life as I’ve known it has been hard, but I’ve held on because everyone thinks I’m strong, I’ve held on because I didn’t want to be labelled weak, I didnt want to be called selfish, I’ve held on for family and because I didn’t want to be seen as ungrateful.. Everyone says there’s light somewhere in the tunnel, but it’s been dark for me, it gets darker with each passing day and I try to will myself to find light. I’ve gotten myself into really shorty situations because I make really lame judgments, but somehow I’ve always found a way out of it but for this time, I can’t and it’s not for lack of trying.. I’m just genuinely tired this time and I accept that I’m selfish and ungrateful......
https://joelsblog.com.ng/alarm-as-nigerian-lady-pens-suicidal-note-of-facebook/

Re: Alarm As Nigerian Lady Pens Suicidal Note Of Facebook by AK6464(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Alarm As Nigerian Lady Pens Suicidal Note Of Facebook by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Alarm As Nigerian Lady Pens Suicidal Note Of Facebook by yanabasee(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
And the world will get better if we get less ugly girls around us....
Re: Alarm As Nigerian Lady Pens Suicidal Note Of Facebook by meezynetwork(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
She need help
Re: Alarm As Nigerian Lady Pens Suicidal Note Of Facebook by tuzeriouz(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
When a big and bold slayqueen is completely tired of slaying the slayees, suicide becomes inevitable. RIP in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Man Laments After His Village Was Burnt Down As Two Communities Fight Over Land / Man Walks Into His Own Burial As Family Buries Wrong Body / How Yetunde Akilapa A Nollywood Actress Was Caught Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.