Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. (32451 Views)

Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by opyzy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Owning??

Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by bejeria101(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Slay queen e remain 50k!
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
lolz
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by ogundeleai(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
A journey of thousands mile begin with a step... Atleast her debt now reduce by 2k....
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Instead of you to call her and thank her, you are here lamenting. Do you think its easy to raise 2k in this hard times.

you are the same type of person that would owe and not pay shi

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by innocential3032(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
dat slay queen gat a heart of gold
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by sexdoll: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
one of the greatest mistakes a man (and even a woman) can make is "lending a lady some money and expecting a payback"

when you borrow a lady money you and even your next generation will never get the money back so it's better you just assume say na dash you dash am

na im be say she neva jam cheesy
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by Bamz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
opyzy:
Owning

Lol wa gbayi!
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by cenaman(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
Bank credit alert gives joy and orgasm, but this kind of alert can give you headache on your left leg.

Until Nigeria wins the world cup, that lady won't complete that payment.
that means she will pay up the balance by july 14th, 2018. because i see Nigeria super eagles bringing the world cup trophy home, remember mikel promise the president that will bring the cup home.
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by Godson32(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
yanabasee:
Why's the internet now referring every lady that uses IG and twitter as Slayqueens??
Where is ur senses, are they on strike?
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by Hakeem12(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tallesty1:
I really do miss the days when things like this remained in people's head.
lol, you don't say. There was even a time nairalanders answer questions like quora guys, but now, there are foolish comments everywhere.
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
sexdoll:

na im be say she neva jam cheesy

cheesy
shame go allow you go dey drag girl for money.....,....................especially when na fine babe?
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by histemple: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
So somebody is OWNING her? And the total amount is 52k? Wonderful!
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by histemple: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
one of the greatest mistakes a man (and even a woman) can make is "lending a lady some money and expecting a payback"

when you borrow a lady money you and even your next generation will never get the money back so it's better you just assume say na dash you dash am

A lady could pay back to a fellow lady but it will be absolutely dumb for a guy to lend money and expect a pay back from a lady.
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by anigold(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Instead of you to call her and thank her, you are here lamenting. Do you think its easy to raise 2k in this hard times.
business is even bad now for some olosho aka slay queen
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by sotall(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Is it the moderators or the original poster that cant differentiate between "owning" and " owing" ?
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by sexdoll: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy
shame go allow you go dey drag girl for money.....,....................especially when na fine babe?

you can never tell wetin man pikin fit or fit no do depending on the prevailing condition at hand. wink
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by anigold(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
If you give most Nigerian girls/women loan forget it she is not paying back just accept that it was a gift nothing else.. even when she is your aunty forget it..
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by banre(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
every woman now na slay queen
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by Saltwater: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
When I read comments of people applauding the debitor and castigating the creditor, I shake my head in despair.

So you all feel it is right to liquidate someone's money?
Appreciate her for paying less than 2% of her debt?

May another that suppose this continue to face the same treatment.
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by Idydarling(f): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
Bank credit alert gives joy and orgasm, but this kind of alert can give you headache on your left leg.

Until Nigeria wins the world cup, that lady won't complete that payment.
loooooooool, be my friend please
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by IamD18: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Idydarling:
loooooooool, be my friend please
Happy Birthday wink
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by TrumpDonald2: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
I can't stop laughing. I can imagine the level of hope she had when she asked for her account only to receive alert of 2k cheesy cheesy That girl wicked
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by rickyboss333: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
lolz, she probably just wanted to bring d debt down 2 a round figure.
Re: Lady Shocked As Slay Queen Who's Owning Her N52k, Sends Her 2k Out Of It. by Idydarling(f): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Happy Birthday wink
thank you dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates / Xenophobic Attacks: MTN Investors Lose N40bn / Finally, AMCON Sells Keystone Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.