Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... (1202 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Uglymugg: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
After a long search of what kind of microwave to buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand microwave but it’s in great condition… lovely specs, no dents or scratches, touch button and it’s as slim as an ultrabook… And ooh, before I forget it’s a throw away price too
I asked some of my friends if they know someone who wants to sell their used microwave & then a friend of mine told me that she knows someone in her I.T department. So she linked me up with the lady… I contacted her and we discussed & after inspection I paid and took possession of my cha-cha microwave… winks.
This was after she claimed to have reset the microwave to it’s factory settings. So happily I inserted the plug into a socket and tried to microwave dinner. It was working fine. On closer inspection of various buttons… I came across this empty tray but on the upper right corner, there was a red dot in “IMPORT”. So, I clicked it, BOOOOMM!!! It automatically opened the tray with Hard copies of pictures and a DVD tape from somewhere
And look what I found, a very graphic sex acts of this married lady with her cooked sausage (maybe 8-10 months old) angry angry angry… I later found out that the sausage belonged to her neighour who usually left it with her before going to work.
Behind all these smiles & friendly face lies a female sexual predator….. The videos and pics have different time stamps and locations
Should I report to her husband? Or the Sausage’s parents or just keep quiet…
Pictures are too graphic to upload.
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Una don start. Every body is now discovering
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Prognose: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
What is sausage?
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by chinchonglee(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Which kian nairaland be dis 2day

5 Likes

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by kingxsamz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
pictures of the microwave, nudes,videotape and sausage or u can go fvck urself.

3 Likes

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
I paid and took possession of my cha-cha microwave… winks.

Anytime i see this word "Cha-Cha" i burst into laughter. God bless the original composer of this post

1 Like

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by mikejj(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
oya place ur place ur hands on your head...anywhere my sense has travelled too,begin to return.

1 Like

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nairaland don cast o

1 Like

Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by theNOISEmaker: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
From second hand laptop to second hand microwave.. Issokay we are waiting for who will buy a second hand refrigerator and tell ud what he saw
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Uglymugg: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
They moved my thread to Science section because of what?
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by skyhighweb(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
From second hand laptop to second hand microwave.. Issokay we are waiting for who will buy a second hand refrigerator and tell ud what he saw
oh u read d laptop own too shey, and i tot bloggers tend to re direct their foolishness else where.
Re: What I Found When I Bought My Second Hand Microwave... by Uglymugg: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
skyhighweb:
oh u read d laptop own too shey, and i tot bloggers tend to re direct their foolishness else where.

This was never about blogging but trolling thr Original poster.

(1) (Reply)

Sine Wave Inverter Technology For Sale? / Autocad Free Classes! / World Safety Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.