Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States (1349 Views)

FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by murecool(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
*Over 80,000 cooks engaged in 45,394 schools

Following the achievement of its target of 5.5 million pupils being fed free daily under the programme in 2017, the Buhari administration’s National Home-grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) now feeds 8,260,984 pupils in 45,394 public primary schools across 24 states.

The 24 states currently benefitting from the school feeding programme are Anambra, Enugu, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ebonyi, Zamfara, Delta, Abia, Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Taraba, Kaduna, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Jigawa, Niger, Kano, Katsina, Gombe, Ondo and Borno.

Similarly, over 80,000 direct jobs have since been created from the School Feeding Programme; with 87,261 cooks currently engaged in the 24 participating states. All 36 states of the Federation and the FCT will eventually benefit from the programme.

The programme’s educational, economic and health benefits have been praised by many.

Not only has the Buhari administration’s School Feeding Programme created jobs for thousands of Nigerians in these communities where the programme is being implemented, it has also helped to boost local economies by linking the local farmers to the school feeding market.

Similarly, the school feeding programme continues to record significant milestones in the classrooms as the scheme has led to an increase in enrolment.

Another important aspect of the School Feeding Programme is that by providing a meal a day for millions of pupils, it addresses the issues of malnutrition and stunting among children, increasing the chances of the pupils making a significant headway in their learning and in life.

The NHGSFP plans to implement feeding in 28 States in the coming months, and all over the country soon after.

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by Almoner1: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is wonderful

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Almoner1:
This is wonderful
Too wonderful to be a lie
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmmmmm

Despite the open disdain of some people for this program and their eternal wish for it to fail, God Almighty will ensure the executors succeed for the sake of the children.
An isolated setback cannot be used as a yardstick to judge the program in its entirety. That is naked hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by buhariguy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
These new wailer Lrnzh does not know the difference between school feeding program and Kano Ramanda feeding program.

How the intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of biafra identify one location without uniform and call it fg school feeding program.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmm

Despite the open disdain of some people for this program and their eternal wish for it to fail, God Almighty will ensure the executors succeed for the sake of the children.
An isolated setback cannot be used as a yardstick to judge the program in its entirety. That is cheer hypocracy.

buhariguy:
These new wailer Lrnzh does not know the difference between school feeding program and Kano Ramanda feeding program.

How the intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of biafra identify one location without uniform and call it fg school feeding program.

I have caught many of you using pictures from other countries as Nigeria Feeding Program. Please stop the lies.

Can any of you debunk this video from of the FG Feeding program Kano state?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dTRARm3v_c

May God and our conscience judge us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
The program is fraught with massive fraud as with all things APC programs.

See for yourself from 2:20 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVbhayiIMo

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
buhariguy:

His ignorance should not drive him to hypocrisy. I began to fear him from his contributions on a thread on Katsina wind power project. He posted inappropriate pictures just to justify his claim that the PMB FG peddled lies about the project. I almost believed him if not for his attempt to obscure some vital information in one of the pics he posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by buhariguy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

I have caught many of you using pictures from other countries as Nigeria Feeding Program. Please stop the lies.

Can any of you debunk this video from of the FG Feeding program Kano state?

May God and our conscience judge us all.
what concern you with voice of America.
You can locate any school in your state and find out if you are lying. Or go to the same Kano and ask any pupil.

Meanwhile, how does that affect your family,
The Kano parents who their kids is be well fed will vote for buhari.
But the intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of biafra think using propaganda will bring them back to their corruption in 2019.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
docadams:

His ignorance should not drive him to hypocrisy. I began to fear him from his contributions on a thread on Katsina wind power project. He posted inappropriate pictures just to justify his claim that the PMB FG peddled lies. I almost believed him if not for his attempt to obscure some vital information in one of the pics he posted.

And you reply with fake pics? At least you can never deny the authenticity of that video frim Kano.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
buhariguy:
what concern you with voice of America.
You can locate any school in your state and find out if you are lying. Or go to the same Kano and ask any pupil.

Meanwhile, how does that affect your family,
The Kano parents who their kids is be well fed will vote for buhari.
But the intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of biafra think using propaganda will bring them back to their corruption in 2019.

E dey pain you because we are exposing the truths.

Come and masturbate in this new thread where we are exposing more APC corruption and mismanagement.

https://www.nairaland.com/4553627/kogi-borrowed-billions-banks-despite

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
docadams:

Hope you will stay on this thread

Why will I run when you are the one posting fake pics from Haiti?
Only the guilty are afraid.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by buhariguy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

Come and masturbate in this new thread where we are exposing more APC corruption and mismanagement.

you have not expose anything.

I challenge idiotic pigs of biafra to expose my guy in order for me to start insulting him.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by buhariguy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
embarassed
LRNZH:

Why will I run when you are the one posting fake pics from Haiti?
Only the guilty are afraid.
and the one you are posting is not from Somalia.

Akeredolu is also from Haiti?

I challenge you to visit any mention state school and find out by yourself, if you must prove osibanjo wrong.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

You hardly can stick to one issue at a time. That is wandering. I should stop for now before MOD bans me for cyber bullying.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
docadams:

You hardly can stick to one issue at a time. That is wandering. I should stop for now before MOD bans me for cyber bullying.

In your feeble mind now you can bully grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
buhariguy:
embarassedand the one you are posting is not from Somalia.

Akeredolu is also from Haiti?

I challenge you to visit any mention state school and find out by yourself, if you must prove osibanjo wrong.

This one is from Ghana

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

In your feeble mind now you can bully grin grin grin

Same exchange like this with OLAD, I think,caused me a ban, reason: cyber bullying.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
docadams:

Same exchange like this with OLAD, I think,caused me a ban, reason: cyber bullying.

With me, you're like a virgin. I will just toy with you.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
@LRNZH Here is the link to the pic archive for the children school feeding programme
Happy viewing

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=pictures+of+school+feeding+programme+in+nigeria&client=ms-android-gionee&prmd=niv&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=gW_zzT7Qv0HyMM%253A%252CPQJA4KpJOw7tpM%252C_%253BZgdvrROlCVUSWM%253A%252CqG6kXeb6CbXifM%252C_%253Bn8nayYFxdMKxsM%253A%252C_wLnyawfBIixXM%252C_%253B20SSpFUVp1m6rM%253A%252Cqxaz-UmBO95rsM%252C_%253BcIHmOeAwrOjbYM%253A%252CBwnDqWuE2_J11M%252C_%253BRsNrsWezsmj5qM%253A%252CBPbiqS_WGPjQcM%252C_%253BUcGyKZ70d6ILvM%253A%252CTh2L354aJoZ8XM%252C_%253BrKKdBlZDsnjUnM%253A%252CMGNT6pX9nGVrEM%252C_%253Bm17tvqZPQ7GSHM%253A%252CYUsw_wAjG45LGM%252C_%253B3hOPKS0TZ7oakM%253A%252Co0y8NDUMez9QSM%252C_&usg=__Wv3n1DNF8hN964Q8tbN8ZEK5t4s%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ762OssnbAhVjK8AKHcQnAGcQ420IWg&biw=360&bih=559&dpr=2#imgrc=AxLQvBBqlgxUyM:&isa=y
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
docadams:
@LRNZH Here is the link to the pic archive for the children school feeding programme
Happy viewing

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=pictures+of+school+feeding+programme+in+nigeria&client=ms-android-gionee&prmd=niv&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=gW_zzT7Qv0HyMM%253A%252CPQJA4KpJOw7tpM%252C_%253BZgdvrROlCVUSWM%253A%252CqG6kXeb6CbXifM%252C_%253Bn8nayYFxdMKxsM%253A%252C_wLnyawfBIixXM%252C_%253B20SSpFUVp1m6rM%253A%252Cqxaz-UmBO95rsM%252C_%253BcIHmOeAwrOjbYM%253A%252CBwnDqWuE2_J11M%252C_%253BRsNrsWezsmj5qM%253A%252CBPbiqS_WGPjQcM%252C_%253BUcGyKZ70d6ILvM%253A%252CTh2L354aJoZ8XM%252C_%253BrKKdBlZDsnjUnM%253A%252CMGNT6pX9nGVrEM%252C_%253Bm17tvqZPQ7GSHM%253A%252CYUsw_wAjG45LGM%252C_%253B3hOPKS0TZ7oakM%253A%252Co0y8NDUMez9QSM%252C_&usg=__Wv3n1DNF8hN964Q8tbN8ZEK5t4s%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ762OssnbAhVjK8AKHcQnAGcQ420IWg&biw=360&bih=559&dpr=2#imgrc=AxLQvBBqlgxUyM:&isa=y

I've proved to you time and again that many of them are stolen pics from other countries. How else do you want to hear it again?
Please where are you from in Nigeria? Maybe I can speak your language to elucidate my point.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

With me, you're like a virgin. I will just toy with you.

In your mind. You must be deluded. I'm stuck to you for one reason, to see how you will get out of this hole you dug for yourself with eyes wide opened. I've got all evening.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

I've proved to you time and again that many of them are stolen pics from other countries. How else do you want to hear it again?
Please where are you from in Nigeria? Maybe I can speak your language to elucidate my point.

That I know. From your tone, you are admiting there is a verifiable feeding program currently going on that cut across all the regions in the country against your earlier claims. I didn't filter the pics so as to compare what obtains in Nigeria with what is being practised in other countries.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by LRNZH(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
docadams:

That I know. From your tone, you are admiting there is a verifiable feeding program currently going on that cut across all the regions in the country against your earlier claims. I didn't filter the pics so as to compare what obtains in Nigeria with what is being practised in other countries.

Of course the video and picture and from Kano is from the school feeding program. So no one is arguing that there is a program. But the quality if it is deplorable.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by docadams: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

Of course the video and picture and from Kano is from the school feeding program. So no one is arguing that there is a program. But the quality if it is deplorable.

And nobody has come out to say that what was captured in the pics and video is same everywhere in Kano. Should that be the case then we are back to where we started, improving on what is on gtoud.
Re: School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2m Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States by murecool(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Air's Logo?? / Preliminary Investigation On Lawal Daura, Sacked DSS Boss / Gov. Yahaya Bello Buys Presidential Form For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.