Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? (702 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? by mybestlove(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
I witnessed a confusion in a family of 6 yesterday at Maryland. A young lady of 19 years who is a virgin according to her and her family, was diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease(STD).

To our surprise, health personnels still prove that she is a virgin. In fact, I'm confused, how then did she contact the ailment.
Please doctors and medical students, help us here.

Nairalanders, what do you think?
Re: Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? by weyreypey: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
mybestlove:
I witnessed a confusion in a family of 6 yesterday at Maryland. A young lady of 19 years who is a virgin according to her and her family, was diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease(STD).

To our surprise, health personnels still prove that she is a virgin. In fact, I'm confused, how then did she contact the ailment.

Very possible. Toilet issues. Personal hygiene issues.
Re: Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? by sisisioge: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Very possible. Toilet issues. Personal hygiene issues.

And praying around the thing without actually letting it in wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? by weyreypey: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
sisisioge:

And praying around the thing without actually letting it in wink
Ma'am kindly explain please.
Re: Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? by 2Ballz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
mybestlove:

For the fact that one hasn't become sexually active,it is sparingly conservative to diagnosed that person of STD. The simple definition of STD is having an infection thought to have come up from involving in any sexually behaviour of human design. It is therefore odd to implicate any of STD being a virgin.
Note also to the fact raised before or in accession to that not every conditions suffered by one after sex makes that infection an STD too. For example,making sex with someone having the meningicoccal bacterium can cause me inflammation of my meninges. This does not make meningitis an STD.

Having this in mind,an occasion of a fall in your immunity can provoke an opportunistic infections. These are kind conditions that only awaits whenever the body is having a suppression of its immunity. When it happens any part of the body can go health break depending on which region is much susceptible. Being that the vagina is an ecosystem housing its own microbiota makes it a good region of susceptibility. The most common is Candida albican disturbance which usually is not infectious becomes one due to ill-immunity. This shouldn't be written as STD especially if she has without a conflict said she is still a virgin. It is reasonable to just moderate on the cause of symptoms and degree of growth.

Other reasons females suffer STD-like symptoms are;

1. Changes in pH condition after or before urine the toilet. This is not to say you can have a disease from a toilet but that substances from the anal zone washing up can disorient the pH state of the vaginal ecosystem leaving unprotective for opportunistic flora organisms.

2. Factors relating to menstruation. Some females suffer STD-like symptoms either before menstruation or during menstruation and gently mellow after her catamenia.

3. Pinworms infection.

4. predisposing factors such as Obesity.

5. having infections such as urinary tract infection or lower intestinal infection either from E.Colo or Klebsiella spp.

6. Some congenital problems may heightened the level to suffer STD-like symptoms too.
Re: Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? by RemedyLab: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
cool

Have you heard a story about virgin birth?

It is very possible for someone to contact some STDs without having sex: virgin or no virgin, infact a large number of them, you can learn more facts about STDs in NIGERIA here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/facts-about-stds-in-nigeria-std-explained/

Few among STds you can get even with no penetration:

hepatitis b, chlamydia, hiv, gonorrhea, syphilis, crabs etc
Don't let me scare you,

Your health is your greatest wealth....be informed

(1) (Reply)

Conceived With Chasteberry Medication(pics) / Blood Pressure Machine / Five Sex Positions That Will Help Relieve Stress And Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.